Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Hacked or no, Absolute is the repository for donks (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516223)

ImsaKidd 10-30-2007 12:53 PM

Re: Hacked or no, Absolute is the repository for donks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hahaha passaman everyone is gonna be so pissed at you cause they dont read dates of posts [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, Imsa, maybe you wouldn't want to mess with me, since I'm a big, strong, old guy, and you're some scrawny 20 year old or something (lol....go find the thread I started about how I found out I can't fight and bump that one too)

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha if you are actually the guy in your picture I will fight you.

I wrastled in high school, so i've got street cred.

Passaman 10-30-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hahaha passaman everyone is gonna be so pissed at you cause they dont read dates of posts [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, Imsa, maybe you wouldn't want to mess with me, since I'm a big, strong, old guy, and you're some scrawny 20 year old or something (lol....go find the thread I started about how I found out I can't fight and bump that one too)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I wrestled in high school too. However, I graduated in 1984. But I've been lifting ever since as well, but...you'd still probably own me. Again, there's a thread I started about 6 mos. ago or so about how I found out I can't fight. I spelled it all out there.

pureklas 10-30-2007 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what a donk! calling a river bet with 2 pair!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you're leveling, but on the chance that any other Absolute players read 2p2, there are 5 clubs on board.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, the converter made that easy to see.

why would you ever make a post saying that $6 limit sng players are bad? its kinda obv

I'm am the King of Absolute, and have the inherent authority to declare whatever the hell I want about absolute. I declare that you are a donk for simply playing in this dumb 6 LHE SNG

[/ QUOTE ]

Durr is playing on AP. You have been dethroned.

KingofNits2 10-30-2007 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what a donk! calling a river bet with 2 pair!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you're leveling, but on the chance that any other Absolute players read 2p2, there are 5 clubs on board.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, the converter made that easy to see.

why would you ever make a post saying that $6 limit sng players are bad? its kinda obv

I'm am the King of Absolute, and have the inherent authority to declare whatever the hell I want about absolute. I declare that you are a donk for simply playing in this dumb 6 LHE SNG

[/ QUOTE ]
In the land of blind, one eye is king [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Passaman 10-30-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, we should have a boxing match for rolz (no 10k fight for rolz yo, as I have much, much less than that)

Jazzy3113 10-30-2007 03:19 PM

you [censored] suck.

you play 6 dollar sit n gos and u still play at ap.

gross.