Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Intelligent responses only: Why all the AP and UB hatred? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=514437)

Suigin406 10-03-2007 08:31 AM

Re: Intelligent responses only: Why all the AP and UB hatred?

gah, can't clear a bonus for my life at UB anymore, forget them

Nina 10-03-2007 09:18 AM

AP actually lowered their reqs for their bonus. It was about time to make some positive changes. A lot of water will still have to flow on the Nile before they can win back the trust of their plrs.

cassette 10-03-2007 11:15 AM

I like how AP was been proven 100% to be rigged and the "sharks" of the 2p2 Internet Gambling forum don't even know about it. Funny how everyone was so concerned that all the fish would find out and leave internet poker forever.

indianaV8 10-03-2007 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like how AP was been proven 100% to be rigged and the "sharks" of the 2p2 Internet Gambling forum don't even know about it. Funny how everyone was so concerned that all the fish would find out and leave internet poker forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hacked and inadequate - yes, but rigged ... where has that been proved?

fatshaft 10-03-2007 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]..or hacked for that matter. There's plenty to support the "super user account" theory where no hacking would be required, simply some sort of administrative rights to certain accounts.

indianaV8 10-03-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]..or hacked for that matter. There's plenty to support the "super user account" theory where no hacking would be required, simply some sort of administrative rights to certain accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not seen even one thing that supports superuser account over temporary exploiting their web site and tampering the software, or their servers which looks like much more probable options for me.

terrellk11 10-03-2007 12:19 PM

The switch to contributed rake ended my time at AP.

Mental 10-03-2007 12:19 PM

I played at UB for a long time. I put up with a lot of crap from them but liked playing at the site. Their rakeback and bonuses kept me there.

Once they killed the rakeback structure and bonuses they killed any reason for me to play there. Now with the BBJ and $8 for a check to mailed out I just don't understand why anybody plays there. It is like they are trying to ruin to their business.

Coy_Roy 10-03-2007 12:20 PM

Plus there's the sleazy way that AP sends spammers here to promote their site.....over....and.....over....and.....over....a nd...

RMLewis 10-03-2007 12:39 PM

Ok. I appreciate all the responses.

It seems as if everyone is basing their judgements on a couple things:
1) convoluted theories of cheating and corruption that probably don't effect the uNL and ssnl players... assuming they exist
2) rakeback and bonuses

My question is; since stars doesn't offer rakeback or good bonuses, and all other posts in this forum relate to problems with Full Tilt, what makes UB and AP sooooooo much more inferior that you guys wouldn't consider playing there?

AP has user-friendly software (UB could learn a thing or two), but even though bonus clearing is difficult and the BBJ screws up the rake, the bottom line is that there are still good games to be found and plenty of fish to throw their chips around