Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Week 4 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512650)

vhawk01 09-30-2007 10:23 PM

Re: Week 4 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread

I sort of laughed at the guy in my league who immediately picked up and started Curtis this week.

rafiki 09-30-2007 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I sort of laughed at the guy in my league who immediately picked up and started Curtis this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had him the whole time, they've been aiming at him non stop. Even in weeks 1-2 it was more Mcnabb missing him flat out. I'd started him in weeks 2-3 with Evans being so bad. I figured he'd have a let down game, but not this, lol.

jthegreat 09-30-2007 10:32 PM

Brag: Picked up Culpepper this week.

Beats: Started Thomas Jones over Marshawn Lynch. Started Steve Smith.

More important brag: Beating a Northern division team. Our league is a "Civil War" league with Northern and Southern divisions.

sdlate 09-30-2007 11:26 PM

Brag: LT it's about time. Too bad Norv is too useless to give it to you a single time on 1st and goal from the 5.

Beat: I'm down 9 going into MNF to a guy that started Ahman Green.

Brag: He's out of players, I have Palmer.

MacGuyV 09-30-2007 11:33 PM

McNabb + Walker = Lol. God forbid me & the Bills win in a single weekend.

j555 09-30-2007 11:59 PM

Brag: Kitna, Witten

Beat: Everything else was a disaster. Harrison got hurt in the 1st quarter. Gore sucked again. Roy Williams only got 5 points. My kicker only got 2 points. I think I lost to the worst team in the league. I have like a 2 point lead, but he has Maroney tomorrow so I need him to sit out with the groin injury and hope he doesn't put in Sammy Morris as a quick replacement.

Needle77 10-01-2007 12:11 AM

I'm up 20 with and my opponent has Tom Brady tomorrow. I figure I have 0% chance to win. But, if Brady does go off in that game I hope he throws to Moss so I can win in my other league.

kyro 10-01-2007 09:47 AM

If I lose in my money league, it'll be nobody's fault but mine. Started Javon Walker, completely clueless that he was injured, when I would have started Holmes had I known. Holmes had a TD. The rest of my team did great. Romo, Henry, LT, Defense, K. Hell, even my backup TE got me 7 points. Stupid Javon Walker.

Oh, and I'm starting to regret drafting Harrison over Wayne.

Jack of Arcades 10-01-2007 10:28 AM

Brian Westbrook.
Vs Peyton Manning

Karak567 10-01-2007 10:29 AM

bitch: my team [censored] sucks