Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511694)

Bulletproof Monk 09-29-2007 10:37 AM

Re: Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned

[ QUOTE ]
hey all, I did it. And the fact of how difficult it is to get banned in the sports forum should tell you something. Sorry, but this was well deserved and prob should've been done earlier, but I gave him plenty of warnings to try to keep him on board, but he just wouldn't change.

[/ QUOTE ]

so exile him from sport. if he posts there again he gets banned, just like in oot.

banning him from pog while he is running a game involving like 25 players is just ridic when he has no negative impact on that forum.

GiMmIcK-aCcOuNt 09-29-2007 10:48 AM

FoOl Me OnCe ShAmE oN yOu. FoOl Me TwIcE sHaMe On Me

wdcbooks 09-29-2007 10:53 AM

Hey Durron, can you change my title to "Mourning Bobo".

Tokyo!! 09-29-2007 11:49 AM

LOL

Neil S 09-29-2007 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why were posts deleted from this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

durron597 09-29-2007 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FoOl Me OnCe ShAmE oN yOu. FoOl Me TwIcE sHaMe On Me

[/ QUOTE ]

basically, yes

Tokyo!! 09-29-2007 12:29 PM

ok i got the story. last night bob posts in a thread in sporting events about how gilbert arenas is buying bonds' 756 HR ball. he says only reason arenas is supporting bonds is because arenas and bonds are black. people obv are like wtfomgbbq. bob jokes that deep-down you guys know you agree with me, even if you dont want to admit it. very minor arguement ensues, nothing happens. bob gets banned.

sounds like most of sporting events just plain does not like bobo, and so they report all his posts anyway. imo, i dont care about sporting events, because theyre all stupid in there anyway, but the guy is modding (lol) a game here, and does need to finish it.

durron597 09-29-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i got the story. last night bob posts in a thread in sporting events about how gilbert arenas is buying bonds' 756 HR ball. he says only reason arenas is supporting bonds is because arenas and bonds are black. people obv are like wtfomgbbq. bob jokes that deep-down you guys know you agree with me, even if you dont want to admit it. very minor arguement ensues, nothing happens. bob gets banned.

sounds like most of sporting events just plain does not like bobo, and so they report all his posts anyway. imo, i dont care about sporting events, because theyre all stupid in there anyway, but the guy is modding (lol) a game here, and does need to finish it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are free to PM MEbenhoe and/or Ryan Beal about it, but at this point he is not getting unbanned unless meb changes his mind (might be possible) or Ryan Beal overrides him (not going to happen)

chuckleslovakian 09-29-2007 12:32 PM

I know Aejones, Younghov, and KaneKangKungFu were both allowed to post under different screen names after being banned. I don't see why not BobO since he does contribute to POG.

Spook 09-29-2007 12:35 PM

Bobo knew he was modding a game, and thus should have been careful about not being a [censored].

I mean, Nich is modding the Boat game, he should never get banned. Right? Modding a game =/= free pass.