Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Incident in Jena,La. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=503279)

bobman0330 09-18-2007 09:30 AM

Re: Incident in Jena,La.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are dense. Perhaps I'm being trolled.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not being trolled, you simply aren't aware of your racism.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

morphball 09-18-2007 10:15 AM

I see this thread got ruined pretty fast...

pvn 09-18-2007 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my suggestion is that the school board and teachers should have their employment terminated for fostering or allowing non-american prejudices to continue existing despite those being, I am sure, against the law!

[/ QUOTE ]

Unbelievably, unpopular opinions are still legal in the USA.

pvn 09-18-2007 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Allegations of racism should be investigated separately from allegations of physical violence.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want your cake and eat too? How about reparations first, for the physical violence done to americans africans when slavery was the norm?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

I'm 100% for those who were harmed pursuing damages claims against those who harmed them. The courthouse is open, file away.

pvn 09-18-2007 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, the only way that I condoned the "white tree" was if the separtion, prior to the incident, was voluntary by both sides.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh! I see you are a proponent of apartheid!? You just don't get it! That is what riles me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Voluntary association = hate.

Call your senators NOW and DEMAND the creation of the National Bureau of Friendship who will impartially assign the "correct" number and type of friends to each and every citizen.

pvn 09-18-2007 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are dense. Perhaps I'm being trolled.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not being trolled, you simply aren't aware that I really am that [censored] [personal attack deleted].

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP and pre-emptively FMFYP for Iron (Iron baby, I work hard so you don't have to).

vhawk01 09-18-2007 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, the only way that I condoned the "white tree" was if the separtion, prior to the incident, was voluntary by both sides.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh! I see you are a proponent of apartheid!? You just don't get it! That is what riles me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Call your senators NOW and DEMAND the creation of the National Bureau of Friendship who will impartially assign the "correct" number and type of friends to each and every citizen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if voluntary association DOES equal hate, in some circumstances, so what? Hate is illegal?

pvn 09-18-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if voluntary association DOES equal hate, in some circumstances, so what? Hate is illegal?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to midge it is

AngusThermopyle 09-18-2007 02:02 PM

I wonder if there is a "Black Tree", where white students are not welcomed.

Metric 09-18-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Allegations of racism should be investigated separately from allegations of physical violence.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want your cake and eat too? How about reparations first, for the physical violence done to americans africans when slavery was the norm?

And when the fortunes have been redistributed between african americans, native americans and white americans then we will look at AC, but not before, when the obvious injustice of the current society, which is still tolerated or, de facto, accepted by people like you! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

For those scoring at home, yes, all 3500 of Midge's posts are just like this.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the a posteriori probability that Midge is some ACist's wacky "stir the [censored]" account is considerably higher than I had realized. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]