Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BEAT: My town is racist (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=502571)

Limesparks 09-16-2007 09:41 PM

Re: BEAT: My town is racist

nah its probably just hamfisted teenage social commentary of some sort. im more offended by the way this hack drew the wood pattern on the fence

Kimbell175113 09-16-2007 09:42 PM

Wow

blutarski 09-16-2007 09:43 PM

York Pennsylvania.

The northern part of the co. is the home to the American Nazi party. We've had crosses burnt in our area within the last ten years.

We're also proud to have Dover in our confines. Dover tried to put Intelligent Design into the school curriculum and it was pwned by a federal judge (appointed by King Bush) who said, basically, that they were a bunch of ignorant yokels (note: they are.)

In '04 my car was vandalized because it had a Kerry sticker on it.

Futtocked 09-16-2007 09:43 PM

upon further review of the detail, this drawing is a lot more racist than i first thought

4drugmoney 09-16-2007 10:03 PM

LOL thats awsome.

Prodigy54321 09-16-2007 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not the best picture, but you get the point. Potentially offensive, racist picture. This picture does not represent the views of the OP, 2+2, or most of my fanbois. Easy kyleb, I checked with Dids first.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it

RPatterson67 09-16-2007 10:15 PM

lololol so racist!

prohornblower 09-16-2007 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they leave a note on your car expressing their displeasure with your sticker, or are you just making [censored] up?

BTW, wow @ pic

blutarski 09-16-2007 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they leave a note on your car expressing their displeasure with your sticker, or are you just making [censored] up?

BTW, wow @ pic

[/ QUOTE ]

They scraped off my sticker then punched a hole in the bumper. Ironically, they also tore off the american flag I was flying in the window.

Madman Madman 09-16-2007 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not the best picture, but you get the point. Potentially offensive, racist picture. This picture does not represent the views of the OP, 2+2, or most of my fanbois. Easy kyleb, I checked with Dids first.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow if you can look past the racism for one second you will see what an amazing piece of art this is, just look at the details in the fence!