Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ADZ a real class act (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=502065)

Keepitsimple 09-16-2007 02:19 PM

Re: ADZ a real class act

winningfish, you make it seem bad? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

nath 09-16-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im surpised a lot of online players haven't had the [censored] beat out of them when they meet people in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who's going to do the beating? Nobody has the balls to. Internet poker players aren't good at confrontation... that's why they're internet poker players.

Boosted J 09-16-2007 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im surpised a lot of online players haven't had the [censored] beat out of them when they meet people in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who's going to do the beating? Nobody has the balls to. Internet poker players aren't good at confrontation... that's why they're internet poker players.

[/ QUOTE ]

speak for yourself, touch your balls please and make sure they're there....

jsnipes28 09-16-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont you weigh like 140 pounds and recovering from illnes or something? lol at u beating someones ass

jfish 09-16-2007 03:27 PM

im pretty tough.

fees 09-16-2007 03:31 PM

Im young and kinda small but ill [censored] someone up if need be.. or get my ass whipped trying

klownage 09-16-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Guess you haven't met ActionJeff.

Supposedly he's like Fedor.

EC10 09-16-2007 04:05 PM

action jeff is a [censored] badass

Boosted J 09-16-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont you weigh like 140 pounds and recovering from illnes or something? lol at u beating someones ass

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that it makes a vast difference, but I actually weigh 165 lbs and I'm 5'10, not a very big guy. However, I used to box and wrestle, and I was an athlete my entire life. Although none of that has anything to do with it, because what I was basically saying was I don't think all internet poker players should be categorized and represented as "computer geeks" because that's obv not the truth a la terror of sweden. Also what I was basically saying is, I don't have low self-confidence and I'm not going to sit there and do nothing if somebody attacks me, I'm going to fight like an animal.
edit: as a side note it wasn't really directed personally to nath, because I dont know him and dont have any beef with him, I just didnt like it how all internet poker players are somehow considered pussies, because I know thats not the truth with a lot of them, it just rubbed off wrong

Ship Ship McGipp 09-16-2007 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fight like an animal.

[/ QUOTE ]

my favorite line of the thread so far, looks like it might get better though