Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   One-Way bet vs Redargoe (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=499706)

EmpireMaker2 09-12-2007 09:27 PM

Re: One-Way bet vs Redargoe

[ QUOTE ]
bet whaetve ryou want, h e's folding 97% of the time here

he sucks in case you didnt' know, but he says homosexual things int he chat when i try to get him to pla yme hu

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit being a dick redargoe is one of the nicest guys online and in real life. He probably has also made 3 times the money you have this year, and is alot better than you give him credit for.

WiltOnTilt 09-12-2007 09:27 PM

bet the turn

edit: also agree w/ EM2 that redargoe is really underrated as a player.

Redgrape 09-12-2007 09:29 PM

I think redargoe vbets a lot of the hands himself that you vbet so i like it.

EmpireMaker2 09-12-2007 09:31 PM

I think argoe will have 1010, JJ, AQ, and AK alot here......I don't really think he folds much. ALso possible he has a random 8 or 9 in his hand.

Ship Ship McGipp 09-12-2007 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

he sucks in case you didnt' know, but he says homosexual things int he chat when i try to get him to pla yme hu

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit being a dick redargoe is one of the nicest guys online and in real life. He probably has also made 3 times the money you have this year, and is alot better than you give him credit for.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, please tell him to stop hitting on me, it hasn't been funny since 8th grade and if he keeps telling me how cute i am and that he wants to have gay-secks with me it only makes him look even more like a fool

Ship Ship McGipp 09-12-2007 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quit being a dick

[/ QUOTE ]

pot, it was nice having this conversation withy ou, and i sure appreciate you point this out to me; it was my mistake and won't happen in the future.

-kettle

AcTiOnJaCsOn 09-12-2007 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I obv agree but not because i dont like a e, i just dont get how people bash redargoe when he KEEPS putting up results liek he has and throwugh really all limits. Hes doing soemthing right.

Ship Ship McGipp 09-12-2007 09:51 PM

he has holes that any good player can identify and laugh at

AcTiOnJaCsOn 09-12-2007 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] But most of the people he plays against arent good enough to pick out these holes, or there playing to many tables to really exploit them

Parlay Slow 09-12-2007 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ae you really need to cool it.. you are becoming a caricature of yourself