Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   hs balla, get an apartment and GRLS LDO?! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497958)

Jay Riall 09-10-2007 05:35 PM

Re: hs balla, get an apartment and GRLS LDO?!

I'm drooling a little just thinking of all the vag a highschooler with over $20k and his own apartment could get. But seriously, don't do it.

phobos 09-10-2007 05:35 PM

i am planning right now on doing it in late 07 early 08

i may be dreaming but i want 60-100k to do this

1aguilas 09-10-2007 05:40 PM

sounds pretty stupid...just wait for college, save that money for something better

wdogg40 09-10-2007 05:40 PM

Good luck convincing someone to rent to you when you are 17 and your source of income is online poker.

Besides if you are planning on going to college just suck it up for a year. Save your money now so you can pay for school and have money to enjoy without having to put pizza and beer on a credit card and pay for it the next 10 years.

emKay 09-10-2007 05:41 PM

Have you ever tried bringing people to your place? Try it. DON'T move out. Having not many friends, you surely will feel lonely and crappy living on your own.

Hugh Chardon 09-10-2007 05:42 PM

if you are leaving for college in a year, isn't it a little late now to make friends with people "youve never hung out with?" I dont know the type of people at your school, but when I was in high school - if a kid no one was friends with got his own apartment and wanted to make friends by having people over to party, it would have been destroyed. people will ash cigarettes all over your carpet, bring over beers and leave empties all over the place, no help cleaning up, kids will start meeting people to sell bud there. It's a bad idea.

Probably couldnt even get one as a 17 year old anyway. I doubt you can legally sign a lease until youre 18.

You should take your money and buy a bunch of weed and smoke it with people you want to be friends with. That will work and it'll save you about 18-19k over the course of the school year

eastern motors 09-10-2007 05:45 PM

Where did you get the roll to start at 200NL?

phobos 09-10-2007 05:46 PM

bonus whoring and working my way up to 10/20 lhe

nuggetz87 09-10-2007 05:46 PM

kurosh ftw. this is retarded.

kkcountry 09-10-2007 05:47 PM

high schoolers,

spend less time on the internet. your penis will appreciate it.