Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   things you enjoy doing alone (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497294)

The Bus Driver 09-09-2007 09:23 PM

Re: things you enjoy doing alone

Almost everything. I hate people.

z28dreams 09-09-2007 09:24 PM

Definitely lunch - while I'm a pretty social person, after an annoying morning at work I really want to get away from my coworkers and just relax for an hour before getting back to it.

There's nothing worse than a coworker that wants to talk about work during lunch...ugh.

kipin 09-09-2007 09:27 PM

pooping

traveling - I much prefer to set my own schedule and pace of adventure when I go traveling. This will probably change as I get older and have wife/kids etc.

Going to museums - I really hate going to museums with other people, everyone wants to go at a different pace and if you feel rushed, or are the rusher it just makes everyone have a miserable time.

mason55 09-09-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
traveling - I much prefer to set my own schedule and pace of adventure when I go traveling. This will probably change as I get older and have wife/kids etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine about 7 years older than me once said, "the hardest activity to find a good companion for is traveling."

guids 09-09-2007 09:33 PM

hahahaha.....suzzer, did you erase it for a fear of a tubgirl pic?

Chilltown 09-09-2007 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

same here, specifically during the fall. I love lighting a fire at dusk, sitting outside when its cold, having a bourbon and a cigar, I dont want to talk to anyone, I just want to chill.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's beautiful. Makes me want to be an alcoholic.

kkcountry 09-09-2007 09:41 PM

i like watching sporting events alone, i don't want to answer my moms stupid questions or argue with my friends about who should be the closer, i just want to watch the game.

Jbrochu 09-09-2007 09:44 PM

Before I became a daddy I used to love going ice climbing alone. No standing around freezing putting in ice screws and belaying a partner. Just swing/swing kick/kick forgetting about everything else in the world except for moving upwards.

nath 09-09-2007 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL MASTURBATINGLOLOLOL

[/ QUOTE ]
you just made a lot of people who took the under very happy

mason55 09-09-2007 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL MASTURBATINGLOLOLOL

[/ QUOTE ]