Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Pretty Big Brag (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496687)

IWEARGOGGLES 09-08-2007 09:59 PM

Re: Pretty Big Brag

[ QUOTE ]
ive been to most of western europe before, havent been to eastern europe yet

but over this next year i'm planning to go to korea, japan, china, india, laos, cambodia, vietnam, thailand, new zealand, australia -- those are the ones i'm certain of. i'm leaving at the end of this month and probably returning in february or march. then i'm planning to go to south america, starting in brazil and at least visiting peru, argentina and mexico on my way back up.

i'm really excited about the trip. when i withdrew from law school to play poker, all i really wanted to be able to do was travel. now i'm set up where i am going to be able to do as much of that as i want, + bought a new car + set aside enough money to pay for the rest of my tuition. poker is a pain in the ass sometimes but even those of us who have only made a "decent" amount in poker are really lucky.

hope you enjoy your trip baluga. are you planning to play a lot as you travel? or are you going to take the time off for the most part? just wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to travel with you.

BalugaWhale 09-08-2007 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's mroe fun to follow the EPT circuit or something

[/ QUOTE ]
only if i want to spend all my time with degens

steel108 09-08-2007 11:27 PM

For those that lived in Barcelona (I can't remember who it was), any recs on places to hit at night?

Damn your going for 4 months, that's pretty sick. I wish I could, but higher education beckons.

Mothercanuck 09-08-2007 11:36 PM

uhhh..go to canada

MatthewRyan 09-08-2007 11:42 PM

BW - I would leave greece out of the trip because its just a travel from even italy, unless you are flying of course

ADK 09-08-2007 11:50 PM

sounds awsome man, if you decide to come to ireland let me know, I'll introduce you to some of my farm animal friends

Kugr84 09-09-2007 12:01 AM

Jaco is pretty dirty, you'd be better off going to Porto Viejo or Guanacaste or some place with a nicer beach. Jaco is a good beach party town though, if you do go hit up Monkey Bar and Beatle Bar and check out the hookers.

If you want to party in San Jose or play some poker or something hit me up.

fringsrache 09-09-2007 12:06 AM

if ur going to berlin... let me know...

mason55 09-09-2007 12:12 AM

holla when you're in nyc son

the_main 09-09-2007 12:19 AM

Just curious, whats your budget for the trip?

Also, make sure you hit up korea when you eventually get out to asia. Not to mention all the awesomeness that is southeast asia.