Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   multipart, turned underset deep (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496274)

74o_Clownsuit 09-08-2007 06:31 PM

Re: multipart, turned underset deep

Go all-in and get snapped off by his J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

AAismyfriend 09-08-2007 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, well, I went for a c/r, because I did indeed think he erred on the "dumb aggressive" side given our history. I think leading again is also fine, though. Anyhow, I checked, he bet $140, I made it $550, he called.

Pot is about $1300, he has $1350 left.

river is A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. whats my play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea if your read is that he's really aggro, I like c/ring the turn because while he will check behind some of the time , this is your best shot of getting as much money in the middle as possible. The river seems like a pretty easy shove, and hope he talks himself into calling with worse, since in his mind, this is a pretty sick board for you to run a big bluff on given the preflop action.

AcTiOnJaCsOn 09-08-2007 07:46 PM

if hes a regular i liek the check raise since it will lower his floating frequency on future hands, and he wouldnt think that ud check a good hand to him on a scary board like that

Ship Ship McGipp 09-08-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if hes a regular i liek the check raise since it will lower his floating frequency on future hands, and he wouldnt think that ud check a good hand to him on a scary board like that

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man, that's sexy! only problem is, this is a terrible board to float on, a great board to double barrel, and the reason that he thinks you wouldn't check a good hand to him like that, is because you shouldnt! good response tho donk!

AP81 09-08-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man, that's sexy! only problem is, this is a terrible board to float on, a great board to double barrel, and the reason that he thinks you wouldn't check a good hand to him like that, is because you shouldnt! good response tho donk!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? This is a terrible board to double barrell.

Ship Ship McGipp 09-08-2007 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol? this is an absolutely fantastic board to double barrel- i should take that back, this is a pretty good board to double barrel, but a fantastic board to triple barrel. the only reason to think it's not that great of a board to fire more guns at is bc it's such a terrible board to float is, but actionjackson apparently think it's a good flop to float, so who knows?! maybe the kids are floating this flop nowadays!

you're out of your mind if you think anything other.

AP81 09-08-2007 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol? this is an absolutely fantastic board to double barrel- i should take that back, this is a pretty good board to double barrel, but a fantastic board to triple barrel. the only reason to think it's not that great of a board to fire more guns at is bc it's such a terrible board to float is, but actionjackson apparently think it's a good flop to float, so who knows?! maybe the kids are floating this flop nowadays!

you're out of your mind if you think anything other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ok, I agree with that. It could be a very good spot to double barrell if you follow up on the river with another bet. I think the worst line you can take with air on the turn is to bet again and give up on the river, though. But I'm guessing you agree with me after your last post.

dtan05 09-08-2007 08:53 PM

I can't really put him on a hand that beats you. AQ MAYBE?

The thing is, I think he never bets with the hands that we WTFPWN, so I give him a chance to be a donk and bet again. I c/r him AI or c/c his AI.

tufat23 09-08-2007 09:38 PM

river bet 400, call shove

dtan05 09-08-2007 09:40 PM

woops i mean, i don't think he calls with most of the hands that we WTFPWN.