Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Cheese challenge (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495322)

bronx bomber 09-06-2007 11:47 PM

Re: Cheese challenge

[ QUOTE ]
Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hump cheese- make swiss

Los Feliz Slim 09-06-2007 11:56 PM

I eat two slices of pizza and get the runs. I'm fairly sure this challenge would literally kill me.

threeonefour 09-07-2007 12:01 AM

i am in the "virtually nobody could do this" camp. dairy is significantly harder to digest than most food.

i would say 99.5%+ of adult males could not do this challenge if there was a rule that any vomiting during the month results in an automatic forfeit.

SpaceAce 09-07-2007 12:08 AM

You people in the "it's easy" camp are ridiculous. Go for it, be sure to take pictures. I weigh like 350lbs and I have a stomach of iron and I wouldn't touch this challenge.

SpaceAce

jaydub 09-07-2007 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You people in the "it's easy" camp are ridiculous. Go for it, be sure to take pictures. I weigh like 350lbs and I have a stomach of iron and I wouldn't touch this challenge.

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, put up $100K with a trusted broker.

No one's said it's easy, it's just $100K easy if you catch my meaning.

J

Vyse 09-07-2007 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

For 5K I will, with pictures, an ongoing daily diary, etc. If you're interested we can set something up.

pokergrader 09-07-2007 03:59 AM

Can this please be the one time an actual challenge takes place due to a thread like this.

Rootabager 09-07-2007 04:08 AM

a pound of cheese is nothing. If I was trying I could crush this challenge.

Think about how little a pound of cheese you get from the deli is.

I could eat several pounds a day. Huge blocks of cheese are also delicious. I would just sit and munch on cheese all day.

you guys are crazy for saying it would be hard.

CalledDownLight 09-07-2007 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a challenge come up the other day while watching the food network. They showed a 40 pound block of cheddar and someone said that it would be a good challenge to try and eat that block in one month.

So the challenge is; for $100,000 would or could you eat 40 pounds of cheddar in one month? How about 40 pounds of any combination of cheeses in one month?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're putting up 100k right? I will do this at 1 to 1 during the month of October. Lets work out the logisitics during the next 3 weeks and its on.

edfurlong 09-07-2007 04:19 AM

This would be an awesome bet to watch take place. Obv it would have to be some amount of cheese that is more than what I usually eat for breakfast.