Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Dude Is In The Well (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=493320)

The Dude 09-04-2007 11:46 PM

Re: The Dude Is In The Well

If lost both your arms in an accident how would you masturbate?
There's some new technology that permits us to do some exciting things with interactive erotic software. Wave of the future. 100% electronic.

If you were to be eaten by an animal but could choose the animal which would you choose and why?
Hmm. I think I would like it to be an animal I'd have a chance at fighting off, but not a snake. Maybe an ROUS.

If you were to become a doctor what kind would you be?
I would want to be a high-class surgeon, I think. Maybe on the cutting edge of organ transplants, that sounds cool.

How much would I have to pay you to eat a worm?
Can I chew it first? I've watched this on fear factor, and for some reason I'm paranoid that just swallowing it will lead to me getting worms. (Irrational fear, I know.) It's probably in the $300-500 range.

The Dude 09-04-2007 11:57 PM

What do you think are the most common mistakes made by bellagio 30/60 regulars?
Not value-betting and raising for value. Everything else seems to be pretty standard all-bad-players-do-this type mistakes. At least speaking this generally. Specific players I can get more specific against.

Goofball, tightening your range against good players who raise in front of you, primarily when they raise in early or middle position is the one thing I think you most need to improve on when you play poker

Goofball,interacting with tourists and loosening up the game is something you're awesome at and should use/exploit more when you play poker (You have better and more important skills, but you exploit them very well.)

The Dude,getting away from top pair or better hands is the one thing I think you most need to improve on when you play poker

The Dude, __________ is something you're awesome at and should use/exploit more when you play poker
I'm more interested in you and others answering this question. (Nothing very prominent comes to mind.)

GrouchyNit 09-05-2007 04:32 AM

you were an online pro, now your a live player. Why?

goofball 09-05-2007 05:10 AM

Don't any of ya have the guts to play for blood?

How much would you pay to have sex with the following people(negative amounts are acceptable)

Jessica Alba
Glenn Close
Ichiro!(pitcher)
Young Audrey Hepburn
Marine Biologist from Star Trek IV
Danny Devito(pitcher)

goofball 09-05-2007 05:18 AM

hmm. specific players:

-Billy (when i was in the 1 in the great game from your 22 hand he was in the 3/4, asian guy, there all the time, plays pretty decent imo)
It's just nearly impossible for me to remember specific player's names. Why I always have to use notes when playing online.

What poker book was the most helpful to you?

Large foreign guy straddles(same guy from the whole weekend), Doran 3bets (small [censored] read) drooler calls 3 cold, what's your 4betting range on the button?

I'm still pondering the things you're awesome at and should exploit more. Most of the things I've thought of you exploit plenty.

sharpie 09-05-2007 07:49 AM

Hi The Dude.

Why do all of your post titles begin with "Fun with"?

Do you have any advice for an online shorthanded player adjusting to live 20/40 at commerce?

What is easier, 40/80 live or 10/20 6 max online?

Could you post a hand where you felt you pwned a 2p2er?

Allday Everyday 09-05-2007 08:56 AM

Hi The Dude. Thanks for going into The Well.

How often do you play poker?

What was the longest single session you have played?

What is the largest pot you have ever won?

What are the biggest BB downswings you have had at a couple limits? How did you feel about them? Wouldn't live downswings last like a really long, very depressing time?

WITHEG recommends default open-raising from the button with a certain 41% of hands (22+, A2s+, A3o+, K2s+, K9o+, Q5s+, Q9o+, J7s+, J9o+, T8s+, T8o+, 97s+, 98o+, 86s+, 75s+, 65s+) in full to 3 handed games. What do you think of this?

How often do you 'autobet' with any two cards?

Who do you think is the best LHE player in the world? Who do you think is the best you have played?

You are hosting a limit hold 'em home game. You may pick the number of seats and the stakes. You can choose to invite absolutely any person ever living or deceased and they will accept. Who do you invite and what stakes will you play?

Your name is written in green. What 2plus2 forum/s do you moderate? Which have you moderated in the past?

Who is your favourite intellectual figure of all time?

What, if any, sports have you played? What are your favourite sports?

What is your favourite pizza topping?

If you could be any other person in the world, who would it be?

The Dude 09-05-2007 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you were an online pro, now your a live player. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]
I used to be able to make a lot more per hour, with a smaller bankroll. Small stakes games online have gotten much tougher, and legislation has made it much more difficult to get money on and off sites.

The Dude 09-05-2007 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

How much would you pay to have sex with the following people(negative amounts are acceptable)

[/ QUOTE ]
Jessica Alba - this number is larger than my borrowing power. Probably much more. Can I tape it? Can I do whatever I want? This number could get extremely large, even if you stipulate that I can't sell the tape or whatever. It's larger for her than anyone else in the world, by the way. If we assume I can pay off this loan as a 30 year mortgage and I can do whatever I want, it's probably over $100,000.
Glenn Close - <font color="red">($5,000)</font>
Ichiro!(pitcher) - as big of an Ichiro fan as I am, I can't imagine staring at his ass hole and getting a boner without some extra incentive. <font color="red">(-$20,000)</font>
Young Audrey Hepburn - $10,000
Marine Biologist from Star Trek IV - $1,000
Danny Devito(pitcher) - you're a sick man, goofball.

The Dude 09-05-2007 10:22 AM

hmm. specific players:
-Billy (when i was in the 1 in the great game from your 22 hand he was in the 3/4, asian guy, there all the time, plays pretty decent imo)

I know who you're talking about, but I actually haven't played with him too much. I might say that he folds flops too much. Not sure.

What poker book was the most helpful to you?
Hold 'Em Poker, by David Sklansky. I read that several times when I was first learning poker. I read everything else as well, but once I became a slight winning player GuyOnTilt and 2+2 had a much bigger impact on my game than any books.

Large foreign guy straddles(same guy from the whole weekend), Doran 3bets (small [censored] read) drooler calls 3 cold, what's your 4betting range on the button?
AQo+, AJs+, TT+. I'm calling with more. I'm also assuming that the blinds are such that there are no hands they'll play for 3 bets that they wouldn't play for 4 bets. This might be too tight, not sure.