Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *** Official 07 AZ Cardinals probably will disappoint yet again *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=493076)

vixticator 09-04-2007 05:37 PM

Re: *** Official 07 AZ Cardinals probably will disappoint yet again ***

What do you mean probably? Arizona has fans? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CharlieDontSurf 09-04-2007 06:17 PM

Re: *** Official 07 AZ Cardinals probably will disappoint yet again **

Rod Graves sucks.
I trust Levi to pan out given how highly Russ thought of him

Our defense is going to be lousy esp our corners

PokerFink 09-04-2007 06:24 PM

I think Arizona is moving in the right direction. Denny Green got them pointed the right way with some good talent but was such a bad coach he couldn't get them moving.

6-7 wins this year, but Leinart is going to be a stud and if they add some defensive talent through free agency and the draft next year (see: 2007 Niners) they will be ready to compete.

Quadstriker 09-04-2007 08:30 PM

5-6 wins. Same as always.

MyTurn2Raise 09-11-2007 01:37 AM

new year, same [censored]

gah

MyTurn2Raise 09-11-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
GO CARDS!!!!

I'm expecting them to find innovative ways to screw it all up again. OH well

[/ QUOTE ]

some teams are just too predictable

CharlieDontSurf 09-11-2007 02:15 AM

despite knowing they'll blow...and having it happen over and over and over again...still [censored] hurts every single time.

FishSticks 09-11-2007 02:24 AM

Cardinals Fans:

Don't take it too hard. Brand new coaching staff installing a totally new offense. 49ers really do have an elite secondary to shut down the pass. Cardinals looked a little more physical on the whole, they showed they have a decent o-line, Edge has some life in his bones, the defense isn't a total pushover, and as the Leinart gets more comfortable with the new schemes and isn't facing TWO Pro-Bowl corners he's bound to play better.

tuq 09-11-2007 02:30 AM

I live in Phoenix and like football. Even so today I had to say to someone, "did the Cardinals play yesterday? How did they do?" I had no idea it was a Monday night game and frankly don't care. Charlie, it's hazardous to your health to support a Bidwill-owned team and I checked out a long time ago.

DesertCat 09-11-2007 01:41 PM

Despite the painful ending, my outlook has actually improved. They actually ran the ball! They actually played good defense! They actually pressured the QB with only 4 lineman! They only sucked at passing the ball and that's the one area I have confidence we can improve in. Of course if SF turns out to be a terrible team I'll take it all back.