Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   KJs river flush vs Leatherass (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=489953)

tomsOn 08-30-2007 04:22 PM

Re: KJs river flush vs Leatherass

So much for that. When I go on a rant on how people are disrepectful when they are not backing it up with any arguments and I get an immediate post by a mod who gives a beautifully detailed 'LOL' you know it's futile. Wtf is this?

xorbie 08-30-2007 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So much for that. When I go on a rant on how people are disrepectful when they are not backing it up with any arguments and I get an immediate post by a mod who gives a beautifully detailed 'LOL' you know it's futile. Wtf is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the MSNL forum. When people make posts that make it clear that they just aren't at all familiar with the games they are commented on and still maintain a tone of knowing what they are talking about, it's not my job to be nice to those people. It's my job to make sure that everyone realizes that what I quoted was ridiculous and shouldn't be followed as advice.

jfish 08-30-2007 04:30 PM

xorb is right as usual.

Jamie217 08-30-2007 04:31 PM

Xorbie are you kidding me?
Tomson would absoultly destroy you ... you cannot even beat 400nl and you are telling someone who clearly understands the game better than yourself that he has no clue what hes talking about. And you have responded to this thread without an ounce of thought to the hand just like everyone else. All everyone is saying is omg wtf shove.. can you take a look at hand ranges and [censored] like that at all??
Im glad I dont post my hands on 2p2 more often if this is how all of the mods and "respected" posters are like

catcher193 08-30-2007 04:32 PM

I used to care about what people said, now these things just crack me up.

tomsOn 08-30-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the MSNL forum. When people make posts that make it clear that they just aren't at all familiar with the games they are commented on and still maintain a tone of knowing what they are talking about, it's not my job to be nice to those people. It's my job to make sure that everyone realizes that what I quoted was ridiculous and shouldn't be followed as advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, excuse me. I thought a mods job was to keep this place civilized. Must be a tough thing to do when he himself acts like a jerk.

I was also under the impression that a mods job wasn't to be an authority in hand discussion. Otherwise I'd expect people like cts to be the ones in charge. Guess I was wrong.

For what it's worth I'm familiar with the games and I'm loosely familiar with villain. I don't think you're familiar with my game at all.

jfish 08-30-2007 04:36 PM

msnl is seriously ridiculous nowadays. how do people get off saying stuff like this?

Morrek 08-30-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to care about what people said, now these things just crack me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah seriously laughing out loud right now

mrTEA 08-30-2007 04:38 PM

what the [censored]

mrTEA 08-30-2007 04:40 PM

edit: i think im being mean