Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: Buying jewelry for women (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=488951)

cwes 08-29-2007 12:01 PM

Re: Beat: Buying jewelry for women

[ QUOTE ]
23 she is 21

[/ QUOTE ]
1. learn about ROI
2. form rational expectations
3. put money into savings account instead of buying jewelry for a 21 y/o
4. collect mad interestz
5. profit

Chump Change 08-29-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That reminds me. I went on a two week holiday trip, and my girlfriend asked me to get one of those miniature London double-decker bus models for her. I forgot to do so. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

To make it up to her, I bought a family size pack of Reese's peanut butter cups as a present. She was even madder. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Girls are hard to understand sometimes, I feel for you OP.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Chump Change 08-29-2007 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ahh yes i forgot to ask this question... OP How old are you??

[/ QUOTE ]

23 she is 21

[/ QUOTE ]

r u alls married?

manbearpig 08-29-2007 12:18 PM

1 year is plenty long enough to start giving jewelery as long as you understand that from this point forward every occassion will now require buying more jewelery.

Also, those two necklaces are not good. Find something a lot simpler with a diamond.

RunyonAve 08-29-2007 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1 year is plenty long enough to start giving jewelery as long as you understand that from this point forward every occassion will now require buying more jewelery.

Also, those two necklaces are not good. Find something a lot simpler with a diamond.

[/ QUOTE ]

At 23? Your setting him up for failure DUCY?

RunyonAve 08-29-2007 12:25 PM

[*] Dump the girlfriend[*] Bang 7 different chicks a week[*] Get Your Degree[*] Achieve your career goals[*] Make lots of monies[*] Once monies is made, rotate banging hot 18-21 yr old girls till the day you die

These keys to life success are brought to you in part by RunyonAve.

Chump Change 08-29-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ][*] Dump the girlfriend[*] Bang 7 different chicks a week[*] Get Your Degree[*] Achieve your career goals[*] Make lots of monies[*] Once monies is made, rotate banging hot 18-21 yr old girls till the day you die

These keys to life success are brought to you in part by RunyonAve.

[/ QUOTE ]

Solid. A different way of saying what I was about to. Drop these gold-(diamond?)digging hoez if there is ever any issue besides the niceness of buying somebody a heartfelt present.

imozyslow 08-29-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

To make it up to her, I bought a family size pack of Reese's peanut butter cups as a present. She was even madder.

Girls are hard to understand sometime

[/ QUOTE ]

lolo

Justin Smith 08-29-2007 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ahh yes i forgot to ask this question... OP How old are you??

[/ QUOTE ]

23 she is 21

[/ QUOTE ]

r u alls married?

[/ QUOTE ]

no but i am going to marry her... The main reason for getting her a necklace is she was wearing one an X got her. IT has no meaning just matches all the stuff she has from her family... she isn't wearing it anymore once i found out who it was from just cause i asked her to.

RunyonAve 08-29-2007 01:02 PM

Marriage is the leading cause of divorce, remember that and think twice about what your doing.