Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Tattoos (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=488105)

MissT74 08-28-2007 11:25 AM

Re: Tattoos

LOL, my nickname is "T" AKA MissT and has been for years. I guess you have to see them to appreciate them, but I love them, their on my body, so that's all that matters. Each tattoo actually means something to me vs just getting a tramp stamp or some tribal arm band that means nothing but "Hey look at me" to people who get them. Most don't even know what their tattoos say when getting Chinese/Japanese words inked.

T

adsman 08-28-2007 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess you have to see them to appreciate them,

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like it's time for you to post some photo's up for us.

otnemem 08-28-2007 11:30 AM

My general rule is that any tattoo that refers to the name/nickname of the tattoo's recipient is bad, no matter what. And the fairy tattoo is just, I can't even form the words to describe...

MissT74 08-28-2007 11:34 AM

Pictures coming up, just trying to figure out how to get them here from my cell phone. Give me 10 mins.

T

adsman 08-28-2007 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pictures coming up, just trying to figure out how to get them here from my cell phone. Give me 10 mins.

T

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

oddjob 08-28-2007 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My first tattoo was designed just for me, 1 of a kind! I was in Minnesota visiting my best friend, was 25 at the time and it's on my left breast. I absolutely love it! (It's the letter "T" with the comedy/tragedy masks hanging over the left and right bars of the "T" with musical notes in the background.)

My 2nd tattoo is on my right foot, 2nd toe, it's the letter "C" surrounded by a flower in honor of my daughter.

My 3rd tattoo is going to be a fairy in midflight (I collect fairies) sipping an apple martini in her left hand, with her right hand stretched out behind her holding pocket aces or some other signature poker hand (KhQh perhaps??) Just don't know where to put it. Ankle/calf? Shoulder?? Totally not sure where which is why I haven't done this one yet.

T

[/ QUOTE ]
If these tattoos/concepts are real, I feel so bad for you.

EDIT: Please tell me the T somehow refers to your own name. No, don't tell me that, actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, these sound horrible

Wynton 08-28-2007 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My general rule is that any tattoo that refers to the name/nickname of the tattoo's recipient is bad, no matter what. And the fairy tattoo is just, I can't even form the words to describe...

[/ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate. I'm curious about any other guidelines people have for determining what makes a decent tattoo.

niss 08-28-2007 11:44 AM

Miss T,

Please ignore the haters. Those tattoos sound hot.

Maybe we could grab a drink together tonight. What do you say I pick you up at your trailer around 8?

MissT74 08-28-2007 11:50 AM

LOL, don't let the trailer town fool you. I'm a balla.

OK, maybe someone can help me, I was able to get the pics up on my blog, but can't figure out how to get them here to this thread. Help??

T
(Blog address in my profile, don't know if I'm allowed to post the addy in the thread)

adsman 08-28-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(Blog address in my profile, don't know if I'm allowed to post the addy in the thread)

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be better if you didn't, on so many levels.