Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=487496)

Butcho22 08-27-2007 03:29 PM

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, can I please hove your attention?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How did you guys get Drew Carey to come to your pool party?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? God you're so funny!"

[/ QUOTE ]

looks like i'm really getting to you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Conspire 08-27-2007 03:32 PM

Im gonna hijack this thread, BowToYourSensei for BBV4L MOD!!

BowToYourSensei 08-27-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? God you're so funny!"

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, if you were getting to em that entire rant would have been original instead of copy/pasted

bmwguy525 08-27-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ the FG noob

Grey 08-27-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'll never understand why fat guys/guys formally known as fat guys wear shirts while swimming.

[/ QUOTE ]I think it takes longer for the skin to shrink back, and if you lose a lot, it doesn't shrink back at all. You need surgery or you look like one of those wrinkly saggy dogs.

w33ktight 08-27-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[x] lol shirt in pool

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] Sensitive skin

Senor Cardgage 08-27-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'll never understand why fat guys/guys formally known as fat guys wear shirts while swimming.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about Dids, but I'm slightly overweight (used to be moreso). The used-to-be-moreso part = stretch marks. BEAT. I don't mind people seeing me as a little overweight, but the stretch marks thing is both gross and embarrassing.

Dids 08-27-2007 03:39 PM

The shirt is not there 'cause of fat, it's because I burn if you look at me sideways and I don't want the skin cancer.

Also:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1374/...bd2bf60107.jpg

bmwguy525 08-27-2007 03:40 PM

Dids....I see you forgot to crop out MissChriss's "little cousin" in the corner there. Even without his glasses on, there's no foolin me. Your and her jig is up, we know you are related!

the crabs 08-27-2007 03:45 PM

Yeah I have light blonde hair and I burn like a garbage can fire in the middle of winter.