Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask a former Taco Bell employee (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=486537)

disasterflop 08-26-2007 07:11 AM

Re: Ask a former Taco Bell employee

how much would you care if you made 6 and hour taking 30 orders an hour

disasterflop 08-26-2007 07:17 AM

i guess i just lost the long post i just made.
cliff notes.
every waiter at my restaruant makes 40k and you would rather not see the behind the seens food handling.
imagine people who care 4 times less

j2zooted 08-26-2007 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is the 'ground beef' grade F and actually made of worms? i heard that somewhere.

the taco bell near my crib is like a [censored] rap video. the service sucks- no one cares- orders always wrong plus its filthy, worst TB ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know the quality of the ground beef, but i doubt it was made out of worms. the meat came in plastic bags and was pre-cooked. we just boiled the bag for a while, then cut open the bag and dumped it into one of those metal pans. when u cut open those plastic bags though, all the different types of meat smelled terrible.

wet work 08-26-2007 03:38 PM

I haven't eaten at a TB in forever. Do they still sell chilitos..aka dirty diapers?

bmwguy525 08-26-2007 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
plz dont say anything that would disgust us in this thread

[/ QUOTE ]
I worked at Taco Bell for my first job as a sophomore in high school for a few months, and can say that there's nothing gnarly about the food. It's all quite legit, there's just a few "pre-prepared" products, but it's all good.

Popinjay 08-26-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
plz dont say anything that would disgust us in this thread

[/ QUOTE ]
I worked at Taco Bell for my first job as a sophomore in high school for a few months, and can say that there's nothing gnarly about the food. It's all quite legit, there's just a few "pre-prepared" products, but it's all good.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you say about the nasty smelling bags of meat?

bmwguy525 08-26-2007 03:43 PM

I say that this guy is a fool. The Taco Bell I worked at never had people picking stuff up off the floor, and everything was legit. We made everything when you ordered it, no premade bean burritos or tacos or anything, that sounds pretty bunk.

Also...he prefers Taco Cabana?? WTF?

Obviously working there for 13 years, he's probably the disgruntled worker he's talking about in every response he's gonna give.

Lock this thread, this is retarded.

Popinjay 08-26-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I say that this guy is a fool. The Taco Bell I worked at never had people picking stuff up off the floor, and everything was legit. We made everything when you ordered it, no premade bean burritos or tacos or anything, that sounds pretty bunk.

Obviously working there for 13 years, he's probably the disgruntled worker he's talking about in every response he's gonna give.

[/ QUOTE ]

But dude, if the bags of meat smelled like a55 that is pretty damning.

bmwguy525 08-26-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It smells like ass to him cuz he doesn't like Taco Bell. The meat smells just like it does when it goes into your mouth. If you don't like the way it smells when it's on your taco, then you won't like it when it comes out of the bag.

Popinjay 08-26-2007 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It smells like ass to him cuz he doesn't like Taco Bell. The meat smells just like it does when it goes into your mouth. If you don't like the way it smells when it's on your taco, then you won't like it when it comes out of the bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems hard to believe when you are boiling that ish for 20 minutes right after you open it.