Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Real estate brag... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=483843)

golfinguy5 08-22-2007 04:12 PM

Re: Real estate brag...

[ QUOTE ]
Yah still in school there, it's going pretty well. Oh i forgot, the property is Danbury CT.

[/ QUOTE ]

where about in danbury. i'm from brookfield

XxGeneralxX 08-22-2007 04:18 PM

where are the pics???

spyderracing 08-22-2007 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So how do you know it's a great investment? What if the tenant moves out and it's empty for a few months? What if it gets trashed by a bad tenant? What if it doesn't appreciate like you think it will?

These things aren't possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa there mood killer. I'm doubting he just went into the thing thinking "Aww shiiiiiiit I'm set 4 lyfe!" Then he comes into his BBV thread to your post and goes "OMG I didn't know that could happen!"

fadedstar 08-22-2007 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing the second one wasn't really all that great.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PJo336 08-22-2007 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
where are the pics???

[/ QUOTE ]

tl;dr 08-22-2007 04:58 PM

Allow me to summarize TheJokerIsWild

[ QUOTE ]
I'm older than OP and don't have the money to invest [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

MassExodus 08-22-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So how do you know it's a great investment? What if the tenant moves out and it's empty for a few months? What if it gets trashed by a bad tenant? What if it doesn't appreciate like you think it will?

These things aren't possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

What if my pocket aces loses to pocket kings? Fold pf imo.

ggbman 08-22-2007 05:02 PM

Don't have any pics of it sorry... The second one actually has a pot of potential IMHO but would be a much larger undertaking as it would require a lot of work and i will be in school for the enxt 9 months of w/e, and probably not moving back to CT next summer. If i do pursue that one tho i'll get some before pics up so BBV can do a running commentary of whether it will be a beat or a brag [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also someone asked where in danbury, it's on Nabby rd. right the home depot.

Benedict 08-22-2007 05:03 PM

Congrats on leaping ahead in life.

So how many more steps till you get to shack up with the chick in the avatar?

ggbman 08-22-2007 05:05 PM

Prolly quite a few [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I'm pretty fond of my current gf in the meantime tho!