Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   rumor floating around that Hallingol killed himself (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=483525)

apefish 08-22-2007 05:48 AM

Re: rumor floating around that Hallingol killed himself

I can basically confirm that teddyFBI said that.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 08-22-2007 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope this is a joke. Anyway

I remember i pulled of a joke like this with my friend when I was young and stupid. We told someone that another guy we knew killed himself. We didnt think he would take it serious. The word got around and people started calling this guy and crying when they understood he was alive. some years later a guy fainted when he saw him, because he was sure he was dead. It was a bad joke and I regret it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

First statement in bold is the reason this is a GREAT joke!

[/ QUOTE ]
seriously thats awesome.

bustedromo 08-22-2007 07:12 AM

We need Hallingol on here to confirm/deny.

mikech 08-22-2007 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I remember i pulled of a joke like this with my friend when I was young and stupid. We told someone that another guy we knew killed himself. We didnt think he would take it serious. The word got around and people started calling this guy and crying when they understood he was alive. some years later a guy fainted when he saw him, because he was sure he was dead. It was a bad joke and I regret it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

First statement in bold is the reason this is a GREAT joke!

[/ QUOTE ]
qft. i'm lmao'ing just thinking about it.

Sponger. 08-22-2007 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my friends dad's showed up to his high school reunion and the people who put it on thought he was dead (his name is Paul Torres which is reasonably common I suppose) and they had his name and picture of him up on a board with a list of other dead graduates. Could you imagine how many people freaked out at that?

Also yes it was weird that nobody who was there didn't know he wasn't dead and couldn't tell everyone that. I didn't ask about that part of the story.

dDiabolical 08-22-2007 09:16 AM

Pretty sure it's the same guy going `round all the forums posting this same thing

Bulletproof Monk 08-22-2007 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so awesome up until the last sentence

tame_deuces 08-22-2007 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We need Hallingol on here to confirm/deny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted for value.

Jazzy3113 08-22-2007 09:59 AM

In high school I used to use AIM and logged onto a friends computer. He had the save pw box checked so when I left he could still log on as me. He changed my profile and made it seem like my little brother had written it. The profile basically said how I died in a car accident and was thanking people for their kind words and was asking for their prayers etc. My mom started getting calls and condolences and she was like wtf. Then after telling me I had a sick sense of humor she started asking me if I was depressed and [censored]. She bothered me about taking meds that whole summer. And now everytime I get sad she is like I knew there was something wrong with you ever since that summer you wrote that story. It was a cry for help. Thanks paul you ass.

Sponger. 08-22-2007 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In high school I used to use AIM and logged onto a friends computer. He had the save pw box checked so when I left he could still log on as me. He changed my profile and made it seem like my little brother had written it. The profile basically said how I died in a car accident and was thanking people for their kind words and was asking for their prayers etc. My mom started getting calls and condolences and she was like wtf. Then after telling me I had a sick sense of humor she started asking me if I was depressed and [censored]. She bothered me about taking meds that whole summer. And now everytime I get sad she is like I knew there was something wrong with you ever since that summer you wrote that story. It was a cry for help. Thanks paul you ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did she not believe your story or something? wtf