Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How much does a girl's promiscuous past bother you? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482651)

KotOD 08-21-2007 01:39 AM

Re: How much does a girl\'s promiscuous past bother you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I have gone on 3 dates with this girl. We hit it off real well,she is totally cool with a smoking body.We have had some deep conversations, and in our last one she had told me she had a promiscuous past. This was the day after our 3rd date(first time we had sex).

So Im guessing she has been with at least 50 and could be much more. The question is if this would stand in the way with you getting serious with somebody?

When I was younger this would have bothered me much more. But now I have no problem looking past this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good work on growing up. Now continue to bang hot ass.

It will bother insecure men and young kids pretty badly. Actually, most all young kids are ridiculously insecure as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

The actual act of sleeping with a lot of guys was not the issue.Less guys would be better, but it's not a deal breaker. My experience, it was the personality that came with the promiscuity.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good point, but the further away from college a woman gets, the more likely those crazy ones are now exhibiting other signs beyond emotional baggage and the herp.

xx44 08-21-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If a gal, depending on her age, had sex w/ 50 guys, chances are good that she has had a case of crabs..

just food for thought is all..

[/ QUOTE ]

Shaved, though she says she sometimes leaves a strip.

KotOD 08-21-2007 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it doesn't bother you, but that's not the same as you not being able to see why it bothers others, ya know? For example: it would bother plenty of people to imagine their significant other being bent over a hand rail and pounded to last tuesday by some other guy, ya understand? Is that simply not that hard to comprehend, or is it just me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy and insecurity are a waste of time. If the hand rail banging was that good, she wouldn't have married you. Well, unless you were really rich, but then you'd already know and understand the situation. I digress, spending time being bothered by insignificant personal [censored] that you can't fix is normally the hallmark of a weak-minded individual. Sure, if there are other pieces to the puzzle like personality defects or the diaper wearing thing before sex, that's understandable. But if it's strictly you being unable to get the picture of some other guy's long, hard [censored] ramming into your wife's ass out of your mind, you may have bigger issues than jealousy or insecurity.

selurah 08-21-2007 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to care, now not so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

Bond18 08-21-2007 01:46 AM

A girl has been around doesn't bother me so much. Unfortunately the personality that usually comes along with that type GREATLY does.

pepper123 08-21-2007 01:51 AM

you could draw a line down this thread and guess people's ages

Learning 08-21-2007 01:56 AM

Yeah I'd be a bit disgruntled about it.

selurah 08-21-2007 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I used to care, now not so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I could have added that I'm 27 and this stopped bothering me 3-4 years ago. When I was in my late teens and early 20's this is something that would have bothered me.

pepper123 08-21-2007 02:00 AM

i told myself it didn't bother me 3 years ago.

it actually stopped bothering me in the last year or so.

OtherAcctBanned 08-21-2007 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it doesn't bother you, but that's not the same as you not being able to see why it bothers others, ya know? For example: it would bother plenty of people to imagine their significant other being bent over a hand rail and pounded to last tuesday by some other guy, ya understand? Is that simply not that hard to comprehend, or is it just me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy and insecurity are a waste of time. If the hand rail banging was that good, she wouldn't have married you. Well, unless you were really rich, but then you'd already know and understand the situation. I digress, spending time being bothered by insignificant personal [censored] that you can't fix is normally the hallmark of a weak-minded individual. Sure, if there are other pieces to the puzzle like personality defects or the diaper wearing thing before sex, that's understandable. But if it's strictly you being unable to get the picture of some other guy's long, hard [censored] ramming into your wife's ass out of your mind, you may have bigger issues than jealousy or insecurity.

[/ QUOTE ]

21 and not married. But the fact that you dont seem to understand why this would bother some people is peculiar to me. I'm jealous or insecure because I dont like the idea of some guy slamming it home into my girlfriend (or whomever)? That's an interesting thought, and probably something i'll understand in a couple years, but until then I'd prefer to keep those images out of my head if at all necessary