Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   100NL KK Missed Value and Passive Play (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481260)

CalledDownLight 08-20-2007 04:54 PM

Re: KK Missed Value and Passive Play

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$10 on flop, 2/3 pot on turn, rest on river. Yep, the game is that easy kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope you get called down all they way and get yourself some tracking software!

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? If I get called down all the way I don't see the problem. I actually enjoy taking stacks. I just got PAhud, but pokertracker [censored] freezes my computer so i can't import hands during a session. Are you saying that 3 bareels AI is not the right play?

Mike Kelley 08-20-2007 04:58 PM

I vaguely remember having some problem like that when I first got Pokertracker years ago. I suggest posting on their forum, the developer is quite good about answering questions. pokertracker pat.

AlexB182 08-20-2007 07:15 PM

Sorry. What I meant was: I'm glad to play with such a hand for a pot as big as possible.

Raised2Win 08-20-2007 08:20 PM

When u flop a big hand, your #1 priority is to WIN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. With this particular flop people wont fold pair of aces easily so your strategy is to try to bet everything u got and as soon as possible so there wont be no action killer cards.

Bet little bigger on flop, bet little more on turn and get the rest in on the river. You have to be batshit insane not to bet that river.

And if u are coming here posting this hand because u checked the river and the guy was trapping with nuts you are an idiot.

rdrr 08-20-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And if u are coming here posting this hand because u checked the river and the guy was trapping with nuts you are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't possibly see how this is not the case.

Yo'Maha 08-20-2007 09:16 PM

I guess I'm the only one who can see the logic of the river play here - ONCE HE'S THERE?

I would have pushed him harder on all streets and made my $$$ before the river card came out.....

But once you're here - and he checks to you - I'm not sure what worse hand calls the river push.............

I like the check if I find myself here. I like the fact that I don't find myself here very often even better.

CalledDownLight 08-21-2007 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I'm the only one who can see the logic of the river play here - ONCE HE'S THERE?

I would have pushed him harder on all streets and made my $$$ before the river card came out.....

But once you're here - and he checks to you - I'm not sure what worse hand calls the river push.............

I like the check if I find myself here. I like the fact that I don't find myself here very often even better.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no correct logic to the river play. The only way you shouldn't bet the river is if he shows you J10 or AA and then you should open fold face up for metagame.