Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Looking to buy a safe car (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=480958)

ncboiler 08-19-2007 12:43 AM

Re: Looking to buy a safe car

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

when you are a ridonculous nit you are dead. No recovery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just saying...

J

[/ QUOTE ]

No Doctor, EMT, or miracle healer (in recent times) has ever brought someone back from being dead. I'm just saying.

jaydub 08-19-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just saying...

J

[/ QUOTE ]

No Doctor, EMT, or miracle healer (in recent times) has ever brought someone back from being dead. I'm just saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey jesus freak, it happens frequently. Nit it up all you want but it is safe to say that on a very regular basis a doctor using scientific methods and trainings will in fact revive someone from a flatlined and clinically dead state. If you choose to define dead as not staying that way fine but quit tarding up otherwise already tarded posts.

J

ncboiler 08-19-2007 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just saying...

J

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey jesus freak, it happens frequently. Nit it up all you want but it is safe to say that on a very regular basis a doctor using scientific methods and trainings will in fact revive someone from a flatlined and clinically dead state. If you choose to define dead as not staying that way fine but quit tarding up otherwise already tarded posts.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a Jesus freak and was going out of my way to seem not so. Just because your heart has stopped beating does not mean you are dead. Jesus freak....get clue.

jaydub 08-19-2007 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just saying...

J

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a Jesus freak and was going out of my way to seem not so. Just because your heart has stopped beating does not mean you are dead. Jesus freak....get clue.

[/ QUOTE ]

The religious assumption was the granting of benefit of the doubt; some Christians refuse to acknowledge resuscitation for obvious reasons. Now it is clear that you are nitting up the concept of clinical death.

Stop being a tard, you are not amusing and are not adding any benefit to the discussion, go back to bbv or whatever hole you crawled from.

J

ncboiler 08-19-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just saying...

J

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

J

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The religious assumption was the granting of benefit of the doubt; some Christians refuse to acknowledge resuscitation for obvious reasons. Now it is clear that you are nitting up the concept of clinical death.

Stop being a tard, you are not amusing and are not adding any benefit to the discussion, go back to bbv or whatever hole you crawled from.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not crawl from a hole. And dead people cannot be resurrected.

silver book 08-19-2007 01:25 AM

I have a volvo and its pretty awesome. So far I have not died, which is pretty cool.

wet work 08-19-2007 01:31 AM

I've had 3 Volvos. About 4 yrs ago a lady hit me and my gf head-on at about 45-50mph in a Durango. Completely destroyed the front end of the car. When you look at the pics you would definitely think the people in the car were hurt really bad or dead. Other than a bruised knee on my gf(passenger side) we were both fine. I definitely think the Volvo saved me that day and that was a major reason I bought the other two.

LocustHorde 08-19-2007 01:46 AM

The heavier the vehicle, the safer it is. Get a massive truck like a Ford F-250, Dodge Ram 2500, or the new Toyota Tundra.

Shoe 08-19-2007 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The heavier the vehicle, the safer it is. Get a massive truck like a Ford F-250, Dodge Ram 2500, or the new Toyota Tundra.

[/ QUOTE ]

youtalkfunny 08-19-2007 02:26 AM

Ah, they're all the same. Buy a car you like. It's probably just about as safe as all the others out there.