Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Worst movies you've ever seen (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479898)

Khabbi 08-17-2007 01:55 PM

Re: Worst movies you\'ve ever seen

Two worst movies: Python (2000) and Sabretooth (2002)

I think the only reason that the writers of Python weren't able to sue the "writers" of Sabretooth was because of how amazingly bad the Sabretooth CGI was in this move.

Speed 2 was also a pretty bad movie.

danzasmack 08-17-2007 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Wicker Man, not even a question. Cage's acting was so bad that it actually turned into a comedy. Damn, it really sucked.

[/ QUOTE ]

See i don't put "so bad it's funny" in the worst movies i've ever seen.

Like National Treasure, classic to me because it was so bad.

gumpzilla 08-17-2007 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean Spice world was awesome. Who wouldn't want to watch them bobble around in their prime?

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched this movie with some friends who were blazed out of their mind. On a couple of occasions it was paused so that one of them could shout in a marginally coherent frenzy. "OUR CHILDREN WANT TO BE THIS! GODDAMMIT THEY ARE RUINING EVERYTHING! HOLY [censored] IS THAT CAMEL TOE?" An entertaining experience to be sure.

SEABEAST 08-17-2007 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Wicker Man, not even a question. Cage's acting was so bad that it actually turned into a comedy. Damn, it really sucked.

[/ QUOTE ]

so sad, the original is amazing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i vote for "be cool", because unlike a lot of terrible movies it featured a lot of talent and actually tried to "be cool" (failing painfully)

secretprankster 08-17-2007 02:00 PM

Nominating Face/Off is criminal.

guids 08-17-2007 02:01 PM

Jack Frost.

Any movie where a snowman rapes Shannon Elizabeth cant be good.

DING-DONG YO 08-17-2007 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mean Spice world was awesome. Who wouldn't want to watch them bobble around in their prime?

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched this movie with some friends who were blazed out of their mind. On a couple of occasions it was paused so that one of them could shout in a marginally coherent frenzy. "OUR CHILDREN WANT TO BE THIS! GODDAMMIT THEY ARE RUINING EVERYTHING! HOLY [censored] IS THAT CAMEL TOE?" An entertaining experience to be sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. A bad, but extremely entertaining movie is a good one IMO.

moondogg 08-17-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i vote for "be cool", because unlike a lot of terrible movies it featured a lot of talent and actually tried to "be cool" (failing painfully)

[/ QUOTE ]

Be Cool was a pretty dumb movie, but everyone knew that going in. It wasn't horrifically bad like Caddyshack II though.

TheNoodleMan 08-17-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You pause the movie for this? I always thought you were supposed to just ramble over the movie.

hamsamich 08-17-2007 02:04 PM

Miami Vice (2006)

Are We Done Yet (yes I have children)

Flight Plan - Jodie Foster makes me want to pull my eyes out and burn them in a fire