Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Serious discussion about life. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=474211)

diebitter 08-10-2007 12:44 PM

Re: Serious discussion about life.

I like bumping the thread where gildwulf declares love for Amy Whitehouse for the flimsiest of reasons.

Does this mean I'm a bad person?

T.J. Combo 08-10-2007 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like bumping the thread where gildwulf declares love for Amy Whitehouse for the flimsiest of reasons.

Does this mean I'm a bad person?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I love you for this because you're rubbing his nose in liking something that sucks now

boomshakalaka 08-10-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like fast things that go, "vroooooom"

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was made by a European country other than Germany and goes Vrooom, then it's just pretentious garbage inferior to Japanese design with an overpriced label.

[/ QUOTE ]

m5 and cement truck are making a right turn onto the street Im waiting for the bus on yesterday. Cement truck is in front, and is like half way down the block by the time the m5 rounds the corner, at the end of the block is a train bridge crossing the road, 1 lane going either way underneath. Cement truck is going probably like 30 or so, m5 opens it up overtaking in the lane of oncoming traffic and just slips back into the right lane before wrapping the thing around the bridge support that divides the lanes.

My penis twitched.

T.J. Combo 08-10-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like fast things that go, "vroooooom"

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was made by a European country other than Germany and goes Vrooom, then it's just pretentious garbage inferior to Japanese design with an overpriced label.

[/ QUOTE ]

m5 and cement truck are making a right turn onto the street Im waiting for the bus on yesterday. Cement truck is in front, and is like half way down the block by the time the m5 rounds the corner, at the end of the block is a train bridge crossing the road, 1 lane going either way underneath. Cement truck is going probably like 30 or so, m5 opens it up overtaking in the lane of oncoming traffic and just slips back into the right lane before wrapping the thing around the bridge support that divides the lanes.

My penis twitched.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those things rule because it's possible they could turn into giant robots and make explosions happen.

King_S 08-10-2007 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like taking blowjobs

[/ QUOTE ]

Labarde 08-10-2007 01:02 PM

[x] I like MSPAINT, especially creating my own and looking at the fine work displayed in BBV4life
[x] TJ Combo is good at MSPAINT
[ ] Thread contains MSPAINT

Labarde 08-10-2007 01:04 PM

i like new socks
i like ziigmund chat
i like the smell of shoe shops and flowers
i like food that makes me fatter than i should be
i like poker
i hate poker
i like blackjack
i hate blackjack
i like juice
i like beer
i like summer
i like the beach
i like bed

kipin 08-10-2007 01:05 PM

I hate myself

Labarde 08-10-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate myself

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a bad opinion. Now I hate you too.

<font color="white">Results: Just kidding! </font>

garcia1000 08-10-2007 01:24 PM

I like Street Fighter 2
I like saying TIGER UPPERCUT in a robotic voice