Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   TheMan's Final 2+2 Post (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=473605)

theman 08-17-2007 06:53 AM

Re: TheMan\'s Final 2+2 Post

[ QUOTE ]
theman is a damn liar and, in this case, I wish he wasn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, sort of...I wanted to make a final thread post, but did not specify whether I'd continue to post responses within threads.

Soon you'll have your wish though...soon my friend.
-TheMan

theman 08-17-2007 07:40 AM

So far...I've got:

Greg Raymer...Doyle Brunson....Howard Lederer....Gavin Smith...Russ Hamilton

Who else?...

-TheMan

dlk9s 08-17-2007 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
theman is a damn liar and, in this case, I wish he wasn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, sort of...I wanted to make a final thread post, but did not specify whether I'd continue to post responses within threads.

Soon you'll have your wish though...soon my friend.
-TheMan

[/ QUOTE ]

"TheMan's Final 2+2 Post"

This means your last message of any kind. So leave.

SuperUberBob 08-19-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So far...I've got:

Greg Raymer...Doyle Brunson....Howard Lederer....Gavin Smith...Russ Hamilton

Who else?...

-TheMan

[/ QUOTE ]

Robert Williamson

ldo

theman 08-20-2007 12:40 PM

Was thinking maybe Tony G...but he's relatively skinny I suppose, compared with these other guys.

-TheMan

theman 08-21-2007 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Question: How can I delete/cancel my 2+2 account? I could not find a link in the "MyHome" section to do so...It's been a wonderful past two years here on 2+2, but it's time for me to move on. Best wishes to all!

-TheMan

[/ QUOTE ]

I see that I was banned for several days...I assume because of this above post? Well, THIS ...is it everyone. My final final final post forever. I just need to know how I can delete my account?

It's really been a pleasure chatting with you funny and smart people these past few years. I wish you all continued fun and success in life. I've simply had enough poker now and time to move on with other things in my life. Good luck and best wishes to you all!

-TheMan ...signing off forever.

alliniwin 08-21-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I've simply had enough poker now and time to move on with other things in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

running that bad huh?

Johnny Slippy 08-21-2007 07:20 PM

Go to pocket 5's...you can have my old account.

xSCWx 08-22-2007 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Question: How can I delete/cancel my 2+2 account? I could not find a link in the "MyHome" section to do so...It's been a wonderful past two years here on 2+2, but it's time for me to move on. Best wishes to all!

-TheMan

[/ QUOTE ]

I see that I was banned for several days...I assume because of this above post? Well, THIS ...is it everyone. My final final final post forever. I just need to know how I can delete my account?

It's really been a pleasure chatting with you funny and smart people these past few years. I wish you all continued fun and success in life. I've simply had enough poker now and time to move on with other things in my life. Good luck and best wishes to you all!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have the discipline to play poker I would think you would have the discipline to stop yourself from logging in.

Why do you want to delete it?

Eponymous 08-22-2007 06:04 PM

He doesn't have the discipline to play poker. That's why he's trying to quit the game and everything associated with it.

Hopefully for his sake, he won't figure out that he can simply create a new account after his first one is deleted. 2p2 is like crack.