Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Small earthquake in LA right now 1am (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=473108)

LonesomeFugitive 08-09-2007 11:15 PM

Re: Small earthquake in LA right now 1am

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF, I'm near USC and I felt nothing, I've been waiting all this time to feel an earthquake, too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry... the big one is coming soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
you mean the one prophecised to bring down most of the state to the bottom of the ocean, cripple the USA's economy + the world and just plain ruin America?

that one is way overdue!

Banks2334 08-09-2007 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the people that live in Cali, you don't feel one day out of nowhere the big predicted quake will actually happen?

[/ QUOTE ]
And so what. If it happens it happens.

Tron 08-10-2007 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF, I'm near USC and I felt nothing, I've been waiting all this time to feel an earthquake, too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you mean the one prophecised to bring down most of the state to the bottom of the ocean, cripple the USA's economy + the world and just plain ruin America?

that one is way overdue!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, is that the one to punish us for being tolerant of homosexuals?

uberoval 08-10-2007 12:56 AM

Keep shaking Cali, we'll have beach front property here in Az before you know it.

aladare 08-10-2007 01:22 AM

sorry Duke, the quake was not that big! Barely felt it, and it didn't shake much of anything! You should be happy she's with you and not ask questions.

ApeAttack 08-10-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that one is way overdue!

[/ QUOTE ]

It will just move the land a little bit, but will cause a lot of damage... any day now.

ApeAttack 08-10-2007 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For the people that live in Cali, you don't feel one day out of nowhere the big predicted quake will actually happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

You could ask people who live in hurricane zones, tornado zones, flood plains, etc... the same question. At least we will be living in nice weather when the big one comes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

aladare 08-10-2007 01:45 AM

yeah, when the big one hits, Cali will just split off and become an island!