Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   P5's top donk-n-go player is going pro (modnote: Awesome hand inside) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=467916)

0evg0 08-02-2007 10:40 PM

Re: P5\'s top donk-n-go player is going pro

[ QUOTE ]
if you read the thread then you would have saw that she teaches low limit SNGs and gets most of her money from that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I coach nl cash for probably 8-10x as much as she is able to charge and it is absolutely nothing more than marginal side income for me, and i have a buddy list full of students.

exactly how much demand is there for getting coaching to beat [censored] $20 donk n go's? MAYBE she gets 2 sessions/day?

igetjokes 08-02-2007 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I apologize in advance if this sounds like a brag post...
In the past twelve months, my teaching/playing has yielded me nearly as much income as my full-time job.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? lol

I've been grinding online for 7 months and am now making easily double per month what I used to make working.

Playing for 5 years and still grinding $20 SNG's?? Does not compute

Nice brag post sweetheart

ImsaKidd 08-02-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you read the thread then you would have saw that she teaches low limit SNGs and gets most of her money from that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I coach nl cash for probably 8-10x as much as she is able to charge and it is absolutely nothing more than marginal side income for me, and i have a buddy list full of students.

exactly how much demand is there for getting coaching to beat [censored] $20 donk n go's? MAYBE she gets 2 sessions/day?

[/ QUOTE ]

P5s players are desperate.

NeedATimeMachine 08-02-2007 10:53 PM

P5's LOL

aditya 08-02-2007 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, we get it already, you coach. Stop posting this [censored] in every singe post you make. Also, stop trying to come off so god damn baller in every single post you make, you play 100nl for christ's sake.

ImsaKidd 08-02-2007 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, we get it already, you coach. Stop posting this [censored] in every singe post you make. Also, stop trying to come off so god damn baller in every single post you make, you play 100nl for christ's sake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your avatar is a [censored] yellow frog with some words.

Shut the hell up.

mason55 08-02-2007 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut the hell up.

[/ QUOTE ]

either way everyone hates 0evg0 as far as i can tell.

aditya 08-02-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut the hell up.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? I didn't say [censored] to you so I don't understand why you're bashing me but w/e. BTW, that is quite possibly the worst comeback ever. But everything I said in that one post about evg is 100% true. evg comes off so douchey in every single thread he makes that its really really annoying.

rakemeplz 08-03-2007 12:10 AM

She has given me aids and taught me to limp 46 offsuit, but I forgive her and wish her well on her journey as a female poker pro.

Perhaps she will have more success than other female pros have had in the past.

rakemeplz 08-03-2007 12:11 AM

Also this attempted dramabomb is lame and you all need to shut the hell up.