Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   BRAG: Neteller Monies Withdrawn (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464476)

NewTeaBag 07-30-2007 12:01 PM

Re: BRAG: Neteller Monies Withdrawn

MAOR BEAT: I tried logging into my account from here in Thailand and the scumbags instaclosed the account for "Security Reasons."

COLONEL BEAT: I will now have to likely wait weeks/months to ever get the bastards to answer my emails.

GENERAL BEAT: They do NOT, ever, answer their phones.

VARIANCE: Thinking of list of things to do other than think of creative ways to torture and murder anyone associated with Neteller.

DMoogle 07-30-2007 12:02 PM

+$3859.09. This was the majority of my bankroll when it got frozen... now it's like an 1/8.

onoble 07-30-2007 12:03 PM

F--- the release... money is free!!

Louis Vuitton 07-30-2007 12:05 PM

brag: neteller up and running as usual, what's the fuzzzzzzz

Triumph36 07-30-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MAOR BEAT: I tried logging into my account from here in Thailand and the scumbags instaclosed the account for "Security Reasons."

COLONEL BEAT: I will now have to likely wait weeks/months to ever get the bastards to answer my emails.

VARIANCE: Thinking of list of things to do other than think of creative ways to torture and murder anyone associated with Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

BRAG: You can drown your sorrows spending $1.78 US on six nights of drinking and sex with seven Thai hookers and have enough left over to pay all their cab fares home

DMoogle 07-30-2007 12:07 PM

Oh yeah, didn't sign the release.

ImsaKidd 07-30-2007 12:07 PM

Brag:

Your NETELLER Account balance is
$0.00 USD
You are unable to make a withdrawal as your balance is zero or less.

Victor 07-30-2007 12:08 PM

beat. cant withdrawal 23c.

ZeuFreak 07-30-2007 12:08 PM

Not let legalise online poker money transfer in the US so we see another poker boom. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

NewTeaBag 07-30-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BRAG: You can drown your sorrows spending $1.78 US on six nights of drinking and sex with seven Thai hookers and have enough left over to pay all their cab fares home

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

True, but.....
I've had like 456,987 hookers trapped in my neteller account for 6 mos and they're pissed off. They want to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.