Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   So I was just canned by pokerstars. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=461791)

Humble Pie 07-27-2007 05:02 AM

Re: So I was just canned by pokerstars.

[ QUOTE ]
He's leaving something out obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not neccesarily, just seems like he got pwnd.

GaryTheGoat 07-27-2007 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Earlier today I decided that I would like my image on my avatar changed and as I'm sure you are all aware you cannot do it again once you have set it once .

[/ QUOTE ]

I changed my image on Stars a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have to contact stars at all. I just went to the lobby >Account >Select/Change Image. They may have informed me that it would take 5 days for it to be approved (by censor?). It showed up a few days later.

Sandviper23 07-27-2007 05:39 AM

sounds fake or something is being left out

ILuvRiver 07-27-2007 06:20 AM

I had a 2nd account that had not been used in like 3 years. No money on it or anything. Stars asked me about it, I apologised, they closed the old one. No problems whatsoever.

I would stake HUGE sums of money on the fact that you are lying. Unfortunately though, this is something neither of us will ever be able to prove either way as it is unlikely stars would be able to come here and discuss this matter.

Sciolist 07-27-2007 07:01 AM

The mails above are real, but there was a good reason for closing the player's account. I can't really say why (as it's against privacy rules), but this was done with good reason.

El_Hombre_Grande 07-27-2007 07:01 AM

If you really are just trying to get back on Poker Stars, I don't see how this "look what these bastards did" post could accomplish that.

If the situation is exactly, precisely, legit (no taking bonuses, no colluding, no chargebacks) then I would present that to stars in a polite, well reasoned fashion.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 07-27-2007 07:15 AM

given stars very liberal policy inregards to zj and company multi accounting and softplaying in hsnl games, i find it VERY hard to believe that OP is telling the truth or not leaving something out.

ILuvRiver 07-27-2007 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The mails above are real, but there was a good reason for closing the player's account. I can't really say why (as it's against privacy rules), but this was done with good reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha! OP is a cheater cheater, you been busted [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!! LMFAO

KSOT 07-27-2007 08:13 AM

In the know has posted. Case closed.

darkcore 07-27-2007 08:30 AM

i <3 stars