Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   high stakes player woodrow (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=461166)

BradL 07-26-2007 04:13 PM

Re: high stakes player woodrow

[ QUOTE ]

appreciate you talking to him aobut this. if he had only done it once i think it might be ok but he did it to someone else too. and he didnt even say anything in chat when I went to our FR table and was like "whats your deal man, that was bs" or something

[/ QUOTE ]

He has his chat banned.

-Brad

baronzeus 07-26-2007 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is bs, you do not have a moral obligation to your hu opp. you are trying to take his money, you can leave when you want, you should lookout for yourself, so gimme a break.

that being said from a $ pov it prolly doesn't make sense to burn your bridges, but there is still no obligation to give everyone a fair shake or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

davemac,

i am going to make a new name, and whenever you sit HU vs me, im gonna play my button and leave. i think i'd win 30BB/100

MrGatorade 07-26-2007 04:26 PM

Now you see how I feel when Dean. and Qsdaddy hit and run me. Hit and running is up there with using a not in my book.

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)

Dave Mac 07-26-2007 04:35 PM

that is your perogitive, and that is fine, you will get to do this for about 2 hands and then i won't play you hu and you will have to make anouther screen name then you get 2 more hands etc. it is going to be a pain in the balls. do you see where i am going with this, you may do as you want just as he can but you will get no action. if you can make a living playing 1 hand vs everyone that is great for you.

baronzeus 07-26-2007 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that is your perogitive, and that is fine, you will get to do this for about 2 hands and then i won't play you hu and you will have to make anouther screen name then you get 2 more hands etc. it is going to be a pain in the balls. do you see where i am going with this, you may do as you want just as he can but you will get no action. if you can make a living playing 1 hand vs everyone that is great for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

its my prerogative but it makes me a huge douchebag if i do it, and it's immoral

obviously he "CAN" do it. im not saying he can't. quit stating the obvious

danzasmack 07-26-2007 04:55 PM

http://content.answers.com/main/cont...rerogative.jpg

newhizzle 07-26-2007 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he learned a lot after dropping like 400k in 1/2 in multiple shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

o lol he always sat alone so i was like man hes prolly good i wont play him

[/ QUOTE ]

generally on pokerstars, this is a pretty bad assumption to make

Victor 07-26-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is bs, you do not have a moral obligation to your hu opp. you are trying to take his money, you can leave when you want, you should lookout for yourself, so gimme a break.

that being said from a $ pov it prolly doesn't make sense to burn your bridges, but there is still no obligation to give everyone a fair shake or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think he has a moral obligation i just think its a dbag thing to do.

bronx bomber 07-27-2007 12:37 AM

I had a friend who liked to play the "Let's see who can slap the other guy in the face harder" game. He would always go first and the quit. I would cry like a girl and then whine to all my friends.

fearme 07-27-2007 01:51 AM

donkofholdem does do this, guess im stupid trying to play him 3 times
the first time though he actually played maybe like 20 hands then left, the next 2 times he played the button and left