Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   So it's Foxwoods time again ... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=460923)

MrWookie 07-26-2007 11:37 AM

Re: So it\'s Foxwoods time again ...

[ QUOTE ]
Wooks, what're you gonna do in Montreal? Maybe we hooks up if you ain't busy.....(no one works in Montreal during the summer).....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there for Le Montreal Lindy Exchange, actually. It's a big swing dancing weekend they put on every year. I'll be at dances pretty much all day and all night, so it wouldn't be the best time to meet up. However, there is one public dance that's free at the Verdun green houses. On the off chance you wanted to actually go looking for me there, I could arrange to be found.

imagurl 07-26-2007 11:38 AM

im just a gurl can i still come to foxwoods babar? i spent 1500$ on a leather bustier and i have nowhere to wear it =(

dispatch the roflcopters?

Befolder 07-26-2007 01:28 PM

Stay away from the 11th you bastards. You'll overshadow our Oregon trip to Spirit Mtn.

BBB, you have a lot to live up to w/ your last TR. Shouldn't have shot your wad the first time.

bung 07-26-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wooks, what're you gonna do in Montreal? Maybe we hooks up if you ain't busy.....(no one works in Montreal during the summer).....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there for Le Montreal Lindy Exchange, actually. It's a big swing dancing weekend they put on every year. I'll be at dances pretty much all day and all night, so it wouldn't be the best time to meet up. However, there is one public dance that's free at the Verdun green houses. On the off chance you wanted to actually go looking for me there, I could arrange to be found.

[/ QUOTE ]

And he swing dances!! Awesome homee......I think? Well, I can't lie, doesn't seem like the best of circumstances to meet under lol.

Maybe next time??

MrWookie 07-26-2007 01:51 PM

Well, short of hooking up with a hot French-Canadian swing dancing honey, you can bet pretty good money that the main reason for my next trip to Montreal will again be swing dancing. Maybe I'll have to see about luring you down to the Turning Stone. That should be roughly a 4 hr drive for you. I think that'd be closer than Niagara. But really, Foxwoods is in that same ballpark for trip length, too. You should definitely consider going.

JJH3984 07-26-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, short of hooking up with a hot French-Canadian swing dancing honey, you can bet pretty good money that the main reason for my next trip to Montreal will again be swing dancing. Maybe I'll have to see about luring you down to the Turning Stone. That should be roughly a 4 hr drive for you. I think that'd be closer than Niagara. But really, Foxwoods is in that same ballpark for trip length, too. You should definitely consider going.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would double the number of good LHE players in the place.

tyler_cracker 07-26-2007 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im just a gurl can i still come to foxwoods babar? i spent 1500$ on a leather bustier and i have nowhere to wear it =(

dispatch the roflcopters?

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone gonna step forward and claim ownership of this gimmick account?

Todd 07-26-2007 03:09 PM

That trip report is funny as hell.

Looking forward to the next one.

BigBadBabar 07-26-2007 05:47 PM

okay so so far we potentially have:

babar
tehpokarking
jjh
professorben
dchz
kitcloudkicker
jstill
ninawilliams
crmenace <---- i can't tell if this means you can come during those dates i listed or not

keep it coming fellas!!

Buzz-cp 07-26-2007 06:40 PM

Man I really want to come to this

Probably can't make any of these Foxwoods trips, until the last one is in college. i.e. we are looking at Fall 2025.

Buzz