Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HU vs fslexduck double c/r ownage (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=460466)

jsnipes28 07-25-2007 05:27 PM

Re: HU vs fslexduck double c/r ownage

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is a fold if she was bluffing she would lead this river cause of turn action

[/ QUOTE ]

what does this even mean??

[/ QUOTE ]

it means that if u were bluffing the river u would lead this river cause u took the lead on the turn

[/ QUOTE ]

unless she figured he folds no made hands...so she checks and then decides that he has to be bluffing a missed draw himself, ergo, c/r bluff

jfish 07-25-2007 06:44 PM

:/ i agree w/ crablar. if i bet this riv im definitely calling the raise - the river bet is dubious though.

creedofhubris 07-25-2007 07:56 PM

bet flop? she was checkraising those dry boards a ton

king_of_drafts 07-25-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bet flop? she was checkraising those dry boards a ton

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes, of course, but def don't bet this flop 100%. in fact I probably check here most of the time to help blend with A high or bottom pair

flawless_victory 07-25-2007 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh man - for value w KT would be hot hot hot.

[/ QUOTE ]dude, no

flawless_victory 07-25-2007 08:34 PM

bet/folding this is incredibly bad... that said, i think K7 is rarely good here

Captain Freedom 07-25-2007 09:23 PM

Interesting hand - V could be up to anything here heads-up, but I think it is a fold.

My first read is that she has 2 pr or better on turn. She puts you on a draw after your turn action (like A10) and checked river to induce a bluff.

Hence, her AI is a value bet hoping to get called by top pair or worse.

On the other hand, she may have read weakness somehow in your bet on river and decided to do a 2nd attempt to re-bluff her own miss.

I fold and give her credit for a good play even if she has air.

Results?

DLizzle 07-25-2007 09:26 PM

do you think she would pull a big, risky bluff like this on a HU opponent that is down a few buyins? I doubt most people would, but maybe. but i would just check the river though, a little too thin i think.

praios 07-25-2007 10:26 PM

ich check the river

as played it is a fold you beat nothing but a bluff and this doesnot look like a bluff to me

RESULTS???!??!

wpr101 07-26-2007 12:05 AM

The river bet seems bad now, but it is sometimes a bet I make as well and realize a split second later that I shouldn't have bet (not just cause of cr). I would call now though.

Also why are you playing at this table? You said you lost a few buyins and have been getting outplayed up to this point... I would have left a long time ago.