Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   have you ever pissed in a girl? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=458016)

pepeman 07-23-2007 01:13 AM

Re: have you ever pissed in a girl?

[ QUOTE ]
um, paid crack ho to let me pee on her, she sat in my shower, FULLY CLOTHED, wearing a white button up shirt and little shorts, she held a glass of wine, you hear her laugh as the pee hits her leg like omg hehe then my stream gets stronger and im now straight hitting her in the face, she moves her head to kind of dodge but its basically impossible and i hose her down, i finish peeing and you hear me on the video instructing her to smile, take a sip of her wine, and she on her own volition adds hi my name is ________ and i just got peed on, its probably the greatest 30 seconds of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

demon102 07-23-2007 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
um, convinced vulnerable female to let me pee on her, she sat in my shower, FULLY CLOTHED, wearing a white button up shirt and little shorts, she held a glass of wine, you hear her laugh as the pee hits her leg like omg hehe then my stream gets stronger and im now straight hitting her in the face, she moves her head to kind of dodge but its basically impossible and i hose her down, i finish peeing and you hear me on the video instructing her to smile, take a sip of her wine, and she on her own volition adds hi my name is ________ and i just got peed on, its probably the greatest 30 seconds of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

whether or not this is true, this is to funny, makes me wanna make a vid of me pissing on a whole groups of hoes

mbillie1 07-23-2007 01:14 AM

lol make it rain

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 01:16 AM

ive done it multiple times, the beat is im dating the girl and im totally ashamed of myself for still dating her.

stan ivey 07-23-2007 01:17 AM

ive pissed on a girl. twice.

BowToYourSensei 07-23-2007 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ive pissed on a girl. twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not the question you illiterate [censored]

Gullanian 07-23-2007 01:21 AM

You can piss with a boner in the morning no problem it just hurts pushing it down a bit and it comes out high pressured, but try pissing half way through a self pleasuring it's impossible.

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 01:21 AM

btys take your giant loving, bart riding, loma prieta earthquake hopefully killed your whole family ass elsewhere, YOU DO NOT BERATE FELLOW WOMEN DEGRADERS AFTER YOU ASK BAD QUESTIONS THAT BEG FOR GOOD POSTS TO REDEEM YOUR OWN THREAD, CMONNN!!!

FoldEqu1ty 07-23-2007 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can piss with a boner in the morning no problem it just hurts pushing it down a bit and it comes out high pressured, but try pissing half way through a self pleasuring it's impossible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but its not a full boner by the time you get to the toilet, like it is when ur inside a chick.

BowToYourSensei 07-23-2007 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btys take your giant loving, bart riding, loma prieta earthquake hopefully killed your whole family ass elsewhere, YOU DO NOT BERATE FELLOW WOMEN DEGRADERS AFTER YOU ASK BAD QUESTIONS THAT BEG FOR GOOD POSTS TO REDEEM YOUR OWN THREAD, CMONNN!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i said it with all due respect

p.s. thanks for takin schmidt off our hands