Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Moving up to highstakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=457196)

fitnessfreak 09-29-2007 03:25 AM

Re: Moving up to highstakes

[ QUOTE ]

like i heard krantz coaches but hes like 500/hr, anyone worth my time.money at <200/hr?

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure krantz is charging alot more than 500/hr these days. doubt ur gonna get a very good coach for under 200/hr tho.

imabigdeal 09-29-2007 01:37 PM

i honestly can't believe people would pay that much to get coached. if you aren't a winning player it seems like it'd be very easy to just go over stats and HH's and figure out what you're doing wrong and fix it.

cowpig 09-29-2007 03:10 PM

yep pretty easy

NHFunkii 09-29-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i honestly can't believe people would pay that much to get coached. if you aren't a winning player it seems like it'd be very easy to just go over stats and HH's and figure out what you're doing wrong and fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, if people were just a little smarter I think everyone could be a winning player

Kyuss 09-29-2007 04:02 PM

4PTBB/100 is nothing, what about that makes you think you can move up to high stakes!?!? My entire month not a single day was under 10PTBB/100 at 2/4 and I have not even considered moving up to high stakes.

Jamie217 09-29-2007 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4PTBB/100 is nothing, what about that makes you think you can move up to high stakes!?!? My entire month not a single day was under 10PTBB/100 at 2/4 and I have not even considered moving up to high stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You havent had a losing day for a month ?
Id like to see what that looks like

GeezyTehSnowman 09-29-2007 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

like i heard krantz coaches but hes like 500/hr, anyone worth my time.money at <200/hr?

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure krantz is charging alot more than 500/hr these days. doubt ur gonna get a very good coach for under 200/hr tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

who the [censored] is paying that kind of money to hear some advice that won't even be applicable in like a few months?

Donkey-Milker 09-29-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who the [censored] is paying that kind of money to hear some advice that won't even be applicable in like a few months?

[/ QUOTE ]

level? poker will still be the same game.. moran

faarcyde 09-29-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

level? poker will still be the same game.. moran

[/ QUOTE ]
You spelled moron wrong.

LucidDream 09-29-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...u must be one of those feed me players that doesn't think on his own.