Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Poker Stars - The Checks in the Mail! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=456083)

DrRock 07-24-2007 12:36 PM

Re: Poker Stars - The Checks in the Mail!

How much do you guys generally cash out...Americans taht is. I havent cashed out since the whole law change fiasco, and I am needing to cashout some, being uncomfortable most of my net worth is on a poker site and all. anyway, I was just wondering if I am better off doing it in installments of a thousand to be safe or if there is some specific number that increases the time to receive the checks and what not. I am not in a rush to get teh money, just looking for the safest surest way to withdraw for an american... thanks

driller 07-24-2007 03:09 PM

The site says one check request per WEEK.

DMoogle 07-24-2007 03:18 PM

Hey I've heard that the checks they mail out are very ugly. I'm a little curious about this... can someone scan and upload a picture of them? They should probably black out the bank that it comes from. Thanks.

Al P 07-24-2007 03:22 PM

Oh Noes! A. Lewis be stealin ur checks.

sethypooh21 07-24-2007 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey I've heard that the checks they mail out are very ugly. I'm a little curious about this... can someone scan and upload a picture of them? They should probably black out the bank that it comes from. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is stupid. It's a check. It looks like a check. Why does anything else matter. Are you trying to imitate Greg Olden or something?

DMoogle 07-24-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is stupid. It's a check. It looks like a check. Why does anything else matter. Are you trying to imitate Greg Olden or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I totally agree. But I've heard that some banks have been putting up a fuss because the checks look so suspicious.

ILuvRiver 07-24-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh Noes! A. Lewis be stealin ur checks.

[/ QUOTE ]

????????
wait, read posts in wrong order, I get it now. LOL

ImsaKidd 07-24-2007 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They used to take exactly 1 week and have recently increased to 2 weeks for some reason.

I have 4 pending, the first of which was requested on the 8th or so, so it will probably arrive today.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you have so many checks pending in such a short period of time? When I cashout by check it says to wait 10 more days to request another one.

[/ QUOTE ]

48 hrs