Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   punkkkkked (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=450561)

jfish 07-13-2007 11:20 PM

Re: punkkkkked

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
please post your train of thought..thats awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]
PF: oh boy KQ! RAISE IT UP. Re raise huh? Well, I got two big cards.
Flop: Hmm, that looks like a bluff, maybe I'll take it away on the turn.
Turn: Hmm, that looks like a bluff, K high looking pretty good now.
River: Hmm that looks like a bluff.

nh cole

[/ QUOTE ]

haha

Chaos_ult 07-13-2007 11:25 PM

ifthisgetstoshowdownwewillownhissoulforever

ImsaKidd 07-13-2007 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

looool

mrjetguy 07-13-2007 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This has to become a common 2+2 phrase.

Don't bother looking at the hand people. Basically, cts is a god and wants everyone to know it.

Barrin6 07-13-2007 11:30 PM

Let me give your guy's serious thoughts on cts's thinking.

Pf, ok I have a decent hand, going to call his gay ass reraise.

He c-bets standard, his range could consist of AJ/AK/AQ making it easy for me to take it away on the turn once he gives up.

Turn gives another TEN. OK HE DOUBLE BARRELS again. AT LEAST JJ-AA would had slowdown because I'm cts, people would think I have a Ten there.

River oh well, good pots anyways, I call.

oscillator 07-14-2007 12:01 AM

i couldve posted an interpretation too...but alas im not cts. cts being the person i asked. thanks anyhow!!11!11

MaxRaises 07-14-2007 12:11 AM

CTS is a soul reader

NeedATimeMachine 07-14-2007 12:20 AM

what a cooler

shortline99 07-14-2007 12:57 AM

you know how you're so sure there must be one guy in poker that everything is actually rigged for? like not even like run hot rigged, not even like that. like there's the little grinders who dump to the real grinders, who dump to the higher regs, who move up and dump to the tough regs, who take shots and lose out to the high rollers? and then the high rollers play against this one guy, and there's always someone whispering him everyone's cards and the flop and the turn and the river and he knows what you're going to do and he knows what the cards are going to be and you know there has to be that one guy, just waiting, waiting for you to [censored] up beacuse he knows what's [censored] going to happen and he just WILLS it, you know, he WILLS IT? there has to be that one guy in poker right? where it all goes in the end? that polluted river where all that [censored] ends up? just that lucky [censored] charm?

cts is that guy.

Teh1337zor 07-14-2007 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you know how you're so sure there must be one guy in poker that everything is actually rigged for? like not even like run hot rigged, not even like that. like there's the little grinders who dump to the real grinders, who dump to the higher regs, who move up and dump to the tough regs, who take shots and lose out to the high rollers? and then the high rollers play against this one guy, and there's always someone whispering him everyone's cards and the flop and the turn and the river and he knows what you're going to do and he knows what the cards are going to be and you know there has to be that one guy, just waiting, waiting for you to [censored] up beacuse he knows what's [censored] going to happen and he just WILLS it, you know, he WILLS IT? there has to be that one guy in poker right? where it all goes in the end? that polluted river where all that [censored] ends up? just that lucky [censored] charm?

cts is that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+