Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who Needs Laid? (longest hookup drought) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=446673)

John Spartan 07-09-2007 08:00 PM

Re: Who Needs Laid? (longest hookup drought)

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe you're just a gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

no i have to use a pill with them too.

SammyKid11 07-09-2007 08:36 PM

My buddy (no, that's not code for me...I'm marrying an extremely hot girl Saturday and get laid at least twice a week) is going on 6 years since he had actual sex. Made out with a few girls in between...messed around with one where he got his pee-pee played with. But that's it. In six years. He's a decent looking guy that has some money, too. But his game is just terrible (he won't listen to a word I say about talking to women)...and it's going on six years.

The rest of the guys in our group of friends have been talking for quite a while about getting him a hooker. I guess it's nearly time...

balkii 07-09-2007 08:37 PM

paging piz0wn0red!!!!!!!!1111...

The Stranger 07-09-2007 08:46 PM

my mom pulled this on me last week:

"Stranger, you can tell me if you're gay. I wouldn't love you any less."

me:

"No mom, I'm not gay. I am not interested in having sex with men. I'm not interested in having sex with anyone at all."

mom

"Its not really all about sex, is it?"

me

"Well, yeah it is, when it comes to attraction and stuff."

as I'm walking up the stairs, I hear my mom say to my dad, "Not interested in sex. I bet I can guess where he got that from."

Dad:

"Oh, be quiet."

kind of a weird moment.

I'm 27, coming up on five years.

HonestRyan 07-09-2007 08:49 PM

I honestly dont see how people can go that long without getting any. I cant go 48 hours w/out getting some.

The Stranger 07-09-2007 08:51 PM

at least in my case its a lack of self-confidence, combined with in the past setting my expectations on women way too high, and then "getting my heart broken."

Pretty much the opposite of being a player.

After you get used to the idea of not getting laid, its like why bother.

JJSCOTT2 07-09-2007 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my mom pulled this on me last week:

"Stranger, you can tell me if you're gay. I wouldn't love you any less."

me:

"No mom, I'm not gay. I am not interested in having sex with men. I'm not interested in having sex with anyone at all."

mom

"Its not really all about sex, is it?"

me

"Well, yeah it is, when it comes to attraction and stuff."

as I'm walking up the stairs, I hear my mom say to my dad, "Not interested in sex. I bet I can guess where he got that from."

Dad:

"Oh, be quiet."

kind of a weird moment.

I'm 27, coming up on five years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe living with your parents is playing into this somewhere.

JJSCOTT2 07-09-2007 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Similarities are kinda eery. I'm 25, also live in Media PA and ended a 3 year drought 2 weekends ago with a girl I'd rate about a 6. She lost a point for being annoying and gained two points for being obsessed with Bon Jovi.

Met girl (23) at shore on memorial day eve, got #, made date and eventually found ourselves in her basement with the parents asleep upstairs. I'd give her a 6. Anyways, the saddest part about all of this is that plenty of girls are attracted to me but I've had absolutely no game in the past because of shyness and it took HER APPROACHING ME at a bar to finally end this pathetic streak. The best part of this is that I haven't heard from her since.

Finally I've learned to just force myself to stop being a pussy all the time and incredibly it seems to be working.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

guids 07-09-2007 09:51 PM

srsly, the best cure for what ails you guys is to grin, bear, and stick your dick into something.

brandofo 07-09-2007 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3 years- you are officially a born again virgin

4 years- you are officially bi-curious

5 years- you are officially gay

6 years- you officially get a free hooker from your friends.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where's my free hooker?