Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Need A Senior Prank. Reward to the WINNAR (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=444471)

Mingdu 07-06-2007 02:25 PM

Re: Need A Senior Prank. Reward to the WINNAR

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shove the shop teachers thermos up your ass, and when he asks where it is, squat on his desk and [censored] it out.

After you're done, point at it, laugh, and say "now it's a mocha!".

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm ashamed to say that I LOL'd...

[/ QUOTE ]

joeblack 07-06-2007 02:34 PM

Steal a letter from every rival school in the county/city and spell out a dirty word somewhere and call the newz so its gets on TV!

Skoob 07-06-2007 02:37 PM

Spend the day calling every teacher a racial slur that doesn't fit their race.

Grab teacher's pen and put it up your butt. Then ask teacher to smell pen and ask if pen smells like poo. When they say "um, yeah" laugh hysterically and scream, "THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S BEEN IN MY BUTT!!!"

Come out of the bathroom with your wang out, peeing on the floor. Run around yelling, "IT WON'T STOP OH MY GOD!!!" And then when it stops, just put your weiner away and say, "oh... nevermind."

Any time anyone asks you a question, answer with, "f--k if I know" and then punch them in the back of the head.

Skoob 07-06-2007 02:39 PM

Or you could swipe a bunch of sod and sod the gym or a classroom or something.

chopsuey169 07-06-2007 02:45 PM

Also if this is good enough to get media attention, a shoutout to BBV4L and more specifically to the giver of the winning idea should be expected ldo

NoPoHustler 07-06-2007 02:52 PM

Go to sportsfields on school grounds and find geese grazing there. Feed them bread with the occasional piece of Dove soap (white-looks like bread) Geese get the trots. Release said geese in the halls of unsuspecting school and let them [censored] all over the place. Get arrested and put in jail for disorderly conduct. Meet very nice tweaker/meth heads who teach you how to cook meth. Start selling meth. Get rich. Enter WSOPME with earnings from meth. Steal Humberto's Char and in the comotion plant some meth on him. Turn him in. Wave goodbye to Humberto at the airport as he is being deported and not allowed back in the country.

Now GO AND DO IT!! We are all counting on you.

Jon1000 07-06-2007 02:53 PM

if your school has a pool, a ridiculous amount of jello mix would be awesome

chopsuey169 07-06-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if your school has a pool, a ridiculous amount of jello mix would be awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

no pool. and i live in florida.

dvh 07-06-2007 03:10 PM

1.Simultaneous toilet flush after lunch on a Friday- pipes burst, school's out, you are a hero. Reward from peers for a well executed plan

B. distract computer lab teacher, inser huge penis man video on loop on all computers

III. ship monies to Titey704 on Stars

swingdoc 07-06-2007 03:13 PM

One I always wanted to try but didn't have the balls to do: Go to school at midnight Friday night with several 50lb bags of salt - like what the northerners use for ice/snow. Salt the shape of a penis or boobs or the like in the front yard area of the school or on the football field. Make it big, big, big. In ~1 week all the grass in that area is dead. It's actually kinda difficult to get it to look normal again (grass seed will never grow), have to scoop up a few inches deep and throw it out then sod, etc. Kinda expensive, so don't get caught.

MS Paint for examples
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7...ldlargepd6.gif

Edit - ship monies to nswinger on stars, kthx.