Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   facebook modules (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=443266)

Evan 07-07-2007 07:54 PM

Re: facebook modules

[ QUOTE ]
facebook pages are becoming ridiculously cluddered and unreadable in some cases, that is why it is becoming like myspace

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh, it's really nothing like myspace. If you think they're both too cluttered that's one thing, but the ways in which they become cluttered are completely different, both in form and in function.

sfgiants 07-08-2007 03:41 AM

How about a way to block pictures from displaying of designated people, even though they are still your facebook friend. Annoying to have to see pictures of ex-gf partying when browsing through newest albums/photos/newsfeed/whatever.

ledders07 07-08-2007 01:08 PM

Facebook is just [censored] imho

TheSalche 07-08-2007 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
facebook pages are becoming ridiculously cluddered and unreadable in some cases, that is why it is becoming like myspace

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh, it's really nothing like myspace. If you think they're both too cluttered that's one thing, but the ways in which they become cluttered are completely different, both in form and in function.

[/ QUOTE ]

you say tomato, i say tomoto ... either way people with more than 2 modules should be punched in the face

asofel 07-08-2007 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about a way to block pictures from displaying of designated people, even though they are still your facebook friend. Annoying to have to see pictures of ex-gf partying when browsing through newest albums/photos/newsfeed/whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can understand the desire, but i think thats a builtin piece of functionality they won't let developers modify...

Evan 07-08-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you say tomato, i say tomoto ... either way people with more than 2 modules should be punched in the face

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, okay dude. It's probably more like "you say tomato, I say, nah man, that's an apple."

traz 07-09-2007 01:41 AM

They're both overly cluttered and distracting, so I dunno what you're arguing about Evan

TheSalche 07-09-2007 01:55 PM

lol evan i was saying that either way its the same result, cluttered pages, and its annoying in both cases

cking 07-23-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just go to privacy on your facebook and you can block all that stuff from people you dont want to see it from (also useful for people who seem to do 1billion changes a day on facebook)

ShakeZula06 07-28-2007 01:43 AM

Is there any money in facebook aps, and if so how?