Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: People that don't know how to order pizza (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=439124)

mbillie1 06-29-2007 11:29 PM

Re: Beat: People that don\'t know how to order pizza

[ QUOTE ]
I worked at a pizza place for one summer during college. A beautiful Hungarian chick asked for ketchup for her pizza. I sexed her nonstop until she had to go back to Budapest.

I like pizza.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

bluey 06-30-2007 01:05 AM

pizza is good but cajon chicken is delicious

NT! 06-30-2007 01:11 AM

yeah i used to work in a sort of gourmet-ish pizza place (lol sounds teh ghey but it was actually awesome) and we got some absurd orders. one time this woman ordered a pizza with no crust. i threw all the ingredients in a sauce pan and got it hot and gave them to her and she was like, wtf this looks all sloppy. and i'm like, no [censored] bitch.

someone else ordered a panini with no bread, similar outcome.

chadmack 06-30-2007 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Women suck @ making decisions. See poker. NEXT.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Yo Adrians! 06-30-2007 01:28 AM

In a sorta-related item, I was at Culver's drive-through tonight, and this woman in a minivan in front of me - who, like me, had been waiting in a long car line for about 10 minutes, staring at the menu on the big board - finally gets to the drive-through speaker and has no idea what she wants. She has no idea what her four freakin' kids in the back seat want, either, and proceeds to hem and haw for a couple minutes.

I was like, '@#$^!@$, @#%^!%$~!!!!!!! #^*#$%^!!!'

swingdoc 06-30-2007 02:44 AM

At least at pizza joints there is the possibility of a real moral dilemma like italian sausage or regular sausage. I see these asshats all the time at places like Wendy's where they are just baffled by all the choices that taste approximately the same. It always ends the same. The employees pull my limp, sobbing body off the floor where I'm futiley trying to put grandma's spleen back in her abdomen.

BillNye 06-30-2007 02:50 AM

I know a girl who is 16 years old and refuses to order pizza over the phone. Her friends have to do it for her when shes at her own house.

Edit: Said chick is more or less "normal"

prodonkey 06-30-2007 05:10 PM

I know tons of people that absolutely hate calling to order pizza.. they always want someone else to do it for some reason.

And about the subway thing.. that drives me insane, when the retard that cuts the bread and puts the meat on, can't finish making the thing.. nooooo I have to wait till Suzy Lazy Eye, walks out of the back room, washes her hands.. puts gloves on, then finishes it.

fluffpop62 06-30-2007 05:43 PM

I am one of those people that always does this with salad; I don't eat dressing or tomatoes, and I prefer romaine lettuce to any other lettuce...I assume it's relatively annoying for the waiter/waitress but at least I know what I want/don't want.

I used to work at a bagel place and I would hate it when people would change their orders after we had already started making it. It's the same principle; you've been waiting in line, one would naturally assume you would think about your order and be pretty set in what you wanted by the time you've placed it--oh wait, no, you decided to think about it only after you order it! BRILLIANT!

Kugr84 06-30-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was in a long line at a pizza parlour and was talking to my girlfriend on my celly about how this stupid black woman cut in front of me in line. Next thing I know she is all up in my face and I am like what ever and ignore her. Till she brings in her huge black boyfriend who just got out of prison, I try to pay him no attention and keep talking to my girlfriend on the phone but he attacked me savagely while everyone stood by and watched [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It made the evening news cause it was filmed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't that at a Subway?