Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=433184)

Popinjay 06-22-2007 05:03 AM

Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

Her sis prob told her he was good, dont sweat it champ

Taso 06-22-2007 05:05 AM

Friend is a dirtbag. Remain friends with him if you look forward to being betrayed again in the future.

Sorry to hear about that, sucks burdz.

ScottySo 06-22-2007 05:09 AM

Given that he did this knowing about your feelings, I think you have every right to be mega-pissed about this. I don't think I could ever be friends with this guy again if I were you.

Quadstriker 06-22-2007 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Friend is a dirtbag. Remain friends with him if you look forward to being betrayed again in the future.

Sorry to hear about that, sucks burdz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sums it up well. Sucks. Move on with your life.

AmonRaa 06-22-2007 05:29 AM

Friend did nothing wrong.
He gave you space, he gave you time. She wasnt interested. He didnt go in her room, she went to his. She wanted it. Nothing was happening between you and the girl so he seized the opportunity. Nothing wrong with that.

luckyjimm 06-22-2007 05:34 AM

Didn't something like this happen to Spiderman?

Genz 06-22-2007 05:41 AM

She made her decision and you are at the bitter end. After that point in time, you had no "right" of any kind towards her.

She probably knew from he sister what she had to expect from him in the sack. And since he didn't go to her room to bang her there, but she went to his room to bang him there, you were probably dead in the water and an excuse for her to stay with her sister's ex in the first place anyway.

If you're lucky she'll feel sorry and let you have some, too. But you'd have to humiliate yourself and the chances are slim. Is she worth it? Probably no.

Genz 06-22-2007 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Friend did nothing wrong.
He gave you space, he gave you time. She wasnt interested. He didnt go in her room, she went to his. She wanted it. Nothing was happening between you and the girl so he seized the opportunity. Nothing wrong with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Argh. you beat me to it.

Phil153 06-22-2007 05:42 AM

So what do you plan to do? Confronting him over it seem kind of gay. It's not like he wasn't aware how you felt. He'll just come back with some of the comments in this thread anyway.

I probably wouldn't say anything and just let the friendship drift apart. If you need that kind of security or boundaries (and there's nothing wrong with that), you don't want to be friends with people who don't respect it IMO.

JuntMonkey 06-22-2007 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Next time they're in his room having noisy sex, hide in his closet & jack off in an intensely miserable yet really quite exciting kind of way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Winner by far. The devastation and excitement combination would be unbelievable.

Edit: Also pics please. PM if necessary.