Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Skip Bayless (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=427815)

thedarknight 06-15-2007 07:25 PM

Re: Skip Bayless

skip vs. michael duncan clarke fight was the best thing ever...it ended up clarke wanted to big a fight with him because skip called him for jumping on the Bears bandwagon (clarke is the big black guy who was in Green Mile, Daredevil, etc.)

dlk9s 06-15-2007 11:37 PM

I like it when Skip goes up against the 2 Live Stews. Two against one, plus the two individually know infinitely more about sports than Skip does.

I don't know why I ever watch Cold Pizza/First Take. It's such a horrible show. I think I watch because a) there's not much else on in the morning, and b) there's something about Dana Jacobson that strikes my fancy.

hoyasnaxa 06-15-2007 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like it when Skip goes up against the 2 Live Stews. Two against one, plus the two individually know infinitely more about sports than Skip does.

I don't know why I ever watch Cold Pizza/First Take. It's such a horrible show. I think I watch because a) there's not much else on in the morning, and b) there's something about Dana Jacobson that strikes my fancy.

[/ QUOTE ]

i could not disagree more with the 2 live stews. they are so dumb

SuperUberBob 06-17-2007 07:23 PM

I do not believe that Skip actually believes what he's saying on Cold Pizza. Nobody qualified enough to be on a national television show dedicated to sports could ever believe the words that come out of his mouth.

He gets owned every single time he speaks and still continues on as if he's right. Somebody needs to start a fire Skip Bayless campaign because I'm too lazy to do it.

Shadowrun 06-17-2007 08:11 PM

wasnt he one of the few people to predict GS over the Mavs?

Spellmen 06-17-2007 10:06 PM

I said it in another Skip bashing thread, but I stopped listening to the guy completely when he said Jerry Rice never did anything spectacular in his career

Patrick del Poker Grande 06-17-2007 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
EVERYBODY was predicting GS over the Mavs.

prohornblower 06-17-2007 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
skip vs. michael duncan clarke fight was the best thing ever...it ended up clarke wanted to big a fight with him because skip called him for jumping on the Bears bandwagon (clarke is the big black guy who was in Green Mile, Daredevil, etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how Skip Bayless evokes such a reaction out of you that you begin transposing middle and last names. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

rubbrband 06-18-2007 01:07 AM

Skip plays the villain character and hates on all the popular stars. He gets ratings for the same reason liberals watch fox news.

Shadowrun 06-18-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
EVERYBODY was predicting GS over the Mavs.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe after it happened.....