Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha/8 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   buzz o8 articles (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=426552)

Borknagar 06-24-2007 08:36 AM

Re: buzz o8 articles

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
id love to have them too. pm plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BananaDan 06-24-2007 09:54 AM

Yeah I think we all want them, so instead of PM why not just post them for all to see right away.

HitmanHoldem 06-25-2007 11:34 PM

Time to bump this one...

Zophar 06-28-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i can get you the rest if you want. i'll let you decide what to do with them.

[/ QUOTE ] Kuso – Thanks. The article regarding the 2nd nut flush draw has not been in my consciousness for a while. I cannot find it on any of my computers. I don’t think I’d trash it. Must be somewhere on one of my hard drives, but if so, I don’t know where. Maybe I accidentally erased it.

While I was playing the hand about which I wrote the 2nd nut flush draw article, I was completely absorbed by it and then I tried to describe my thinking and reasoning to an audience that I thought would include a wide assortment of poker players, some Omaha-8 afficianados but mostly regular Texas hold ‘em players who may have a passing interest in Omaha-8.

Anyhow, now I have that article again (and so does everybody else).

Thanks.

Buzz

[/ QUOTE ]

Buzz, would you mind if Kuso posted the other articles he has? They're some of the best articles on PLO8 that I've read recently and a couple that I didn't save from the online magazine I'd love to read again. Thanks.

7n7 06-28-2007 05:29 PM

Buzz,

How many have you written that have been published?

I just want to make sure that I have all of them.

Thanks!

Buzz 06-28-2007 05:57 PM

7n7 - O.K. I'll get my act together enough to send copies or amended copies of the previous articles to everybody who has requested them in this thread. (I don't have them on the computer I'm currently using). Might take me a few days.

Buzz

yukoncpa 06-28-2007 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
7n7 - O.K. I'll get my act together enough to send copies or amended copies of the previous articles to everybody who has requested them in this thread. (I don't have them on the computer I'm currently using). Might take me a few days.

Buzz

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like copies too please.

pwnsall 06-28-2007 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Buzz

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Phobos_123 06-29-2007 07:55 AM

randomchamp 06-29-2007 08:50 AM

I'd like copies too please [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]