Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Free monies? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420230)

WhiteMike13 06-06-2007 12:36 AM

Re: Free monies?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apprently most of you are very poor on this site. I guess thats why you are always here posting on OOT because you either: A: Are busto B: Have no life C: Are just plain broke and have nothing better to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf does this have to do with anything? Did you even read the OP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh, I read the OP but srsly why should he keep it? Does it make him feel good he ripped off a bank? Does it feel good knowing someone may have lost a job because of his play?

Everyone here is saying keep it so I figured you all must be poor.

[/ QUOTE ]

DUDE HE CALLED THE [censored] BANK RIGHT AWAY YOU [censored] IDIOT.

I [censored] HATE YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the same way about you. No worries.

wadea 06-06-2007 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Take the money back. That poor teller might lose her job being that much short. I worked at a bank some time ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too late for him/her now. When the register came up short that night, the mistake was realized by all involved. Whether or not they get the money back will not save this person unless their boss is uber-results-oriented.

jfresh 06-06-2007 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Withdraw all monies.
2. Close account.
3. Open new account (maybe new bank?)
4. Deposit monies.
5. Profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

hypothetically, could you do this? would the bank ever be able to figure it out or do anything about it, if you managed to close and withdrawal all the funds successfully?

siccjay 06-06-2007 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apprently most of you are very poor on this site. I guess thats why you are always here posting on OOT because you either: A: Are busto B: Have no life C: Are just plain broke and have nothing better to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf does this have to do with anything? Did you even read the OP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh, I read the OP but srsly why should he keep it? Does it make him feel good he ripped off a bank? Does it feel good knowing someone may have lost a job because of his play?

Everyone here is saying keep it so I figured you all must be poor.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the biggest douchebag I have come across in a long time. You deserve herpes.

bad beetz 06-06-2007 03:10 AM

I have money, a life, and 10000 better things to do... like yo mama. SNAP! YO MAMAMA, HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

in yo face!

seemorenuts 06-06-2007 10:24 AM

No matter when or if the error is discovered, if you knowingly take or keep money that isn't yours, it's a criminal offense in Canada. Probably a felony or whatever in the States.

I once had a brokerage accidentally put about $144,000 Can in my account for about five days.

I just ignored it because I knew the law and they corrected it within a week or so.

wslee00 06-06-2007 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have money, a life, and 10000 better things to do... like yo mama. SNAP! YO MAMAMA, HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

in yo face!

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf? what is this bbv4l?