Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   High Rollers banned from WSOP? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=418916)

shaniac 06-03-2007 07:17 PM

Re: High Rollers banned from WSOP?

[ QUOTE ]
sigh harrahs = the devil

[/ QUOTE ]

AntonHeat 06-03-2007 07:23 PM

wow wtf? thats really uncalled for and bad management.

ALLEN BOND 06-03-2007 07:32 PM

Nice, more 30/60 FTP donations.

luckyjimm 06-03-2007 07:38 PM

So he put $210k into these machines, and got $600k back? (2x240k, 2x60k). Wow, I didn't really realise you could put so much money into these things.

A_C_Slater 06-03-2007 07:41 PM

Ignorant greedheads don't even know how to maximize their own insatiable greediness. These swine should be [censored], broken, and driven into the desert.

BluffTHIS! 06-03-2007 07:44 PM

Is this only related to video poker, or don't they want Phil Ivey's craps action now?

Rottersod 06-03-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, this is sickening... What are they thinking at harrahs?

I have never been to Vegas, but if I ever do, I am sure to stay away from that place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay away from which place?

Arnold_O 06-03-2007 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ignorant greedheads don't even know how to maximize their own insatiable greediness. These swine should be [censored], broken, and driven into the desert.

[/ QUOTE ]

harrahs you [censored] swine!!!

breitling996 06-03-2007 08:42 PM

this is absolutely absurd... so they will ban every body that wins... what is the point of gambling then.. i would love to see an out right boycout of harrahs and the world series.. the way they have conducted them selves with regards to the internet gaming act and now this is retarded... i would love to see them have to close shop but i know that wont happen.. there is to many sheeple in this country..

Oki-Oki 06-03-2007 09:38 PM

From what I understood it was possible to beat video poker under the right circumstances. If there was a large progressive that had yet to go off etc. Situations like these could produce positve expectation. This is what I rember having heard. I could be wrong about all of this but wouldnt a situation like this make sense in this case. In so far as Brodie has won a number of large jackpots this year etc.

Harrahs may view Brodie as an advantage player and are using him as an example, knowing that he is a Full Tilt pro etc. Thus making his life as difficult as they can as a message to others.

Obviously this could very well be wrong.