Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Chau Giang is BUSTO!!! and other gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=41697)

ZBTHorton 02-20-2006 04:41 PM

Re: Chau Giang is BUSTO!!! and other gossip

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was talking to one of the dealers at the bellagio last time I was there. He says he deals the big game a lot and he is an awesome dealer(so I believe him). I asked him who the donator was in the big game and he said Chau. The dealer also said the prop bets are where a lot of the money changes hands.

A combonation of a nasty downswing, tilt, craps, and prop bets could easily destroy a 18 million bankroll.

Chau wont stay broke for long.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt that this Bellagio dealer is capable of making this judgment

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it take a rocket scientist to realize who wins and loses?

He didn't say the dealer said Chau is the worst poker player, just the guy who hasn't been winning money.

I think we all can count chips pretty well when someone buys in with 500K and leaves with nothing.

Roswell 02-20-2006 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does Commerce get these 2k/4k games regularly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually the biggest games are 400/800 mix and 20/40 NLHE. The big game was only there this weekend because of the LAPC.

nolanfan34 02-20-2006 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was talking to one of the dealers at the bellagio last time I was there. He says he deals the big game a lot and he is an awesome dealer(so I believe him). I asked him who the donator was in the big game and he said Chau. The dealer also said the prop bets are where a lot of the money changes hands.

A combonation of a nasty downswing, tilt, craps, and prop bets could easily destroy a 18 million bankroll.

Chau wont stay broke for long.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt that this Bellagio dealer is capable of making this judgment

[/ QUOTE ]

Max, don't try to use your crafty logic to distract us from the fact that Chau is BUSTO! Let's get back on topic people.

Schneids 02-20-2006 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lastly, maxlager (max muller or something is his real name) is big online player who has been playing for 6 yrs since he was 15yrs old. he wired over a cool $1million to play the big game this past week and apparently he was cleaning up, even while playing doyle HU in mixed games.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the kinda fat kid with the bowl hair cut that made him look like andy milonakis?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mimi Tran could sing nothing but praises for the kid, though I have a little but of doubt if it was really Max Muller (btw Max is not his real first name but that is the alias he uses online). She said he seems very adapt at all games and is a very tough opponent and can definitely hold his own in that game. I'll try to find out from my Norwegian buds if it was really Muller.

TheAnswer 02-20-2006 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lastly, maxlager (max muller or something is his real name) is big online player who has been playing for 6 yrs since he was 15yrs old. he wired over a cool $1million to play the big game this past week and apparently he was cleaning up, even while playing doyle HU in mixed games.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the kinda fat kid with the bowl hair cut that made him look like andy milonakis?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's "MadCaddy", or at least what I/many have always known him as. He may go by other things online now, but he fits your description in that hes been commercing/online pokering since he was 15. He is always playing the biggest games there, and hes very good and very volatile - hes bought and sold his mercedes more than once.

El Diablo 02-20-2006 06:41 PM

fsu,

Awesome thread. I'm disappointed that it's Chau that's BUSTO since I dig his style, but nonetheless, GREAT GOSSIP!!!!

esbesb 02-20-2006 06:56 PM

Chau is the #1 smartest poker player in the world, so this is not possible.

fsuplayer 02-20-2006 07:15 PM

diablo-

i started this thread with you in mind.

see what you missed by not joining us?!

El Diablo 02-20-2006 07:31 PM

fsu,

Did you hear any rumors about gigabet?

ZBTHorton 02-20-2006 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fsu,

Did you hear any rumors about gigabet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been told numerous times to some pros that I know that Giga was in debt to half of the poker world before he had his 5 Diamond finish.