Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: [censored] thread, June, READ RULES IN TOP POST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=416761)

TruFloridaGator 05-31-2007 11:41 PM

Re: OT: [censored] thread, June, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
Ban foreigners plz. Kthx.

[/ QUOTE ]

kleath 06-01-2007 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ordering dates as month/day/year makes no sense.

it seems obvious to me that there are two viable options:

a) day/month/year (which much of the world use anyway... smallest time unit, then bigger, then biggest)

or

b) year/month/day (which makes more sense to me - you search first of all for the year, and then by the month, and then by the day)

June 1, 2007 (in the format 6/1/07) is as sensible as saying that twenty seconds after thirty minutes after midday is 30:20:12

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true if you look at the day as a simple subset of the month.

The Yugoslavian 06-01-2007 12:28 AM

DID ANYONE ELSE JUST SEE THAT OMG I FELT LIKE I JUST HAD SEX WITH LEBRON JAMES AND NOW NEED A CIGARETTE THAT WAS SO SO SO SO SIIIIICK PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE ELSE SAW THAT

Yugoslav

jgunnip 06-01-2007 12:28 AM

22nd!!!

AMT 06-01-2007 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
DID ANYONE ELSE JUST SEE THAT OMG I FELT LIKE I JUST HAD SEX WITH LEBRON JAMES AND NOW NEED A CIGARETTE THAT WAS SO SO SO SO SIIIIICK PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE ELSE SAW THAT

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont want him to win a championship yet [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Ass raping is more of how I'd choose to describe it.

Gramps 06-01-2007 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yugo: if i were gay
yugo: shouldn't i be better and more comfortable with women?
yugo: PROOF I'M NOT GAY lol

[/ QUOTE ]

One step forward...

[ QUOTE ]
DID ANYONE ELSE JUST SEE THAT OMG I FELT LIKE I JUST HAD SEX WITH LEBRON JAMES AND NOW NEED A CIGARETTE...

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

...three steps backward.

AMT 06-01-2007 02:03 AM

Gramps,

Do you have to wake up like five times a night to take a piss or...whats the deal

Eagles 06-01-2007 02:09 AM

I played some random charity donkament where top 10 get a flight down to vegas/hotel room and they then play a sng where first place gets a seat to the WSOP ME and 2k cash and 10-2 get paid out cash (I'm not sure the strucutre). Anyways I cashed obv and now I'm probably getting inyaface to take my seat in this incredibly soft donkament.

A few highlights of the charity thing

This one guy at my first table who looked suprisingly like Mike Matusow kept tablecoaching/berating everyone eventhough he was terrible. On the first hand (we start 30bbs deep) one guy got allin with AA vs. KK and he said the guy with KK should have folded. He then berated the dealer for not highcarding for the button I guess he needs that tiny bit of equity.

There were literally dozens of guys with ipods/sunglasses/hoodies and using them a lot. Its a charity donkament are you serious? I bet all these random people who never play will be able to pick up sick live tells.

There was a hand between a nice older guy where some kid shoved the river with T9 on a q8TxT board older guy mucks and said he had three eights. I want to tell him bet realize there's nothing I can do so I be quiet so he doesn't get pissed.

The following hand comes up I blinds 600/1200/100 utg limps allin other guy who is super loose limps i shove QT OTB for 14k bb calls for like 3k more with K9 i win. Limper proceeds to berate me for going all in with QT because he would have made three of kind.

Then I get moved to a table with this hotshot kid who actually sucks. I shove like 5bbs in the C0 with j6o BB calls with KK i make a straight. Stories begin to swirl about some kid going all in with a j and 6.

I raise k9 in ep 6/7 handed hotshot kid calls from the BB flop is kxx he donks i have like a minraise more and shove obviously he has KQ turn 9. This kid goes nuts he's sooooooo mad he starts swearing so much I'm laughing because its a charity donkament why do I care? I say something along the lines of I have top pair with 10bbs why would I fold. He isn't pleased.

Anyways he later busts and comes up to me I try to be a nice guy and say something like sorry, you played well. Him: Ya..... I know. Wow what a douche.

A few other funny hands nitty old guy minraises I have KJs and think for a bit figure he's stupid enough I have FE and shove for like 10bbs he tanks and folds TT LOL. Another hand Hotshotkid limps I shove for pot with T9 OTB because I know he sucks and will fold. He folds obv.

I had one interstingish hand on the bubble I have a big enough stack that I can fold into the money this old guy who covers me completes I see AA in the BB. I think for a bit and shove and basically tell him I have AA so he folds.

I ended up cashing which was nice I'm sure there are some funnier stories but I'm kind of tired right now.

futuredoc85 06-01-2007 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyways I cashed obv and now I'm probably getting futuredoc85 to take my seat in this incredibly soft donkament because inyaface can afford to buy in direct.

DevinLake 06-01-2007 02:49 AM

So sad, Inyaface needs his little bro to help him get to the WSOP ME...